ADVERTISEMENT

What game will we win next?

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
Please submit a teams name, Im not sure how to make the voting thing

I’m not giving up on Bunch but we won’t win very many games this year if he remains our starting QB most of the season..

With 2AM we have a chance to go bowling..
Bunch won’t be playing a bunch, but I’m sure after watching film every Big-10 coach will be keying on AM running the ball. They will not let a true freshman embarrass them. He has a big target on him. He better learn to pass the ball ASAP.

Reactions: cecilB
Purdue will score 40-50 points on our defense. Can an Andrew Bunch led offense or a hobbled Martinez match that? I have my doubts. I am having nightmares about Lamar Jackson trying to tackle Rondale Moore.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
You are probably right...scary passing game...

That is all Purdue will do the rest of the season. There defense isn’t as good as last year and they find themselves behind most of the game, the teams that can put pressure on Blough and force some turnovers or bad throws will have the upper hand..

Reactions: Hawkeye King
Based on the first two games...

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2Fshrug.gif

The sun belt is tough. The Huskers will beat everyone else on the schedule. After all, if Akron wouldn't have run away scared and the dirty Colorado player wouldn't have cheated, things would be a lot different. Record is really 3-0.

Bunch won’t be playing a bunch, but I’m sure after watching film every Big-10 coach will be keying on AM running the ball. They will not let a true freshman embarrass them. He has a big target on him. He better learn to pass the ball ASAP.

I'm pretty confident in Bell, Ozigbo, and Washington to give us options, but it all happens up front. If those guys aren't doing their job, we're going to be in trouble regardless.

I'm pretty confident in Bell, Ozigbo, and Washington to give us options, but it all happens up front. If those guys aren't doing their job, we're going to be in trouble regardless.
There was a lot of talk about improvements in strength and conditioning during the off season, but I can't see much difference in the offensive line.

There was a lot of talk about improvements in strength and conditioning during the off season, but I can't see much difference in the offensive line.

I think it's there, but we were confused with their defensive scheme yesterday.

Up close there is a HUGE difference. Troy's scheme and the confusion it caused made us look bad at times on Saturday but we're in much better shape than we have been for several years. That said, there are some holes in our depth chart on the O line. We're not as talented as we need to be at a couple of spots.

Reactions: scarletred
Please submit a teams name, Im not sure how to make the voting thing
Purdue, Northwestern and maybe Minnesota, but outside of that, I can't see another with or without AM. I just hope Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio State have mercy on us. I think both Michigan and Ohio State will take us to the wood shed, but Wisconsin may have pity on us

Purdue, Northwestern and maybe Minnesota, but outside of that, I can't see another with or without AM. I just hope Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio State have mercy on us. I think both Michigan and Ohio State will take us to the wood shed, but Wisconsin may have pity on us

How could you forget Illinois..

With AM I don't see a team on the schedule we can't beat. We would have to play mistake free and have some turnovers fall our way, but we have enough talent to compete with anybody on our schedule.

Wisconsin just lost to BYU. They can't take pity on anyone.

With AM I don't see a team on the schedule we can't beat. We would have to play mistake free and have some turnovers fall our way, but we have enough talent to compete with anybody on our schedule.
Not from what I have watched the last two weeks, talent or not this team is no better than last year or under Pelini. Troy pushed around pretty good yesterday. Troy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT