ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back to the Big House Husker fans:...

Aug 2, 2018
I have no doubt that Scott Frost will have huge success at Nebraska. I can already see the change in the Nebraska culture despite the two tough losses.

I believe Nebraska will challenge Michigan but Michigan (should) win this game with the talent on both sides of the football.

I respect the Nebraska program and think Scott Frost is an excellent head coach and I have no doubt that Nebraska has a bright future with Scott Frost at the helm.

Any cornhusker fans attending the game on Saturday I hope you enjoy your visit to the Big House. You will be part of the largest college football game attended in the nation!

Michigan should win this game so don’t be discouraged with a 0-3 start on the season.

I have no doubt that Scott Frost will have huge success at Nebraska. I can already see the change in the Nebraska culture despite the two tough losses.

I believe Nebraska will challenge Michigan but Michigan (should) win this game with the talent on both sides of the football.

I respect the Nebraska program and think Scott Frost is an excellent head coach and I have no doubt that Nebraska has a bright future with Scott Frost at the helm.

Any cornhusker fans attending the game on Saturday I hope you enjoy your visit to the Big House. You will be part of the largest college football game attended in the nation!

Michigan should win this game so don’t be discouraged with a 0-3 start on the season.
Well let's play the game first..... but you're probably right.

Thanks for the (mostly) kind words. :)

Reactions: HuskerLegion

Yep. Michigan should win.
But they won't.

Well, I don't hate on Michigan. They were my favorite B1G team before we joined the B1G. I just hope you freaking beat tOSU. That is a team I can't stand.

Like HCSF said, get your licks in now. I think we are still a few years away from being back.

Michigan fans and alumni think they are the "Stanford of the Midwest."

Lol

GBR

Hey dipshit, you ever seen a tech billionaire?

Or a bunch of contaminated water...

GBR

In case you guys don't get it, this is the "gracious" Michigan blue-blood (probably white trash) whose congratulating us on effort at The Big House, assuming we're gonna get our asses kicked.

*&c* that

Reactions: resdog851
No
In case you guys don't get it, this is the "gracious" Michigan blue-blood (probably white trash) whose congratulating us on effort at The Big House, assuming we're gonna get our asses kicked.

*&c* that
disrespect towards Nebraska at all. I think Scott Frost will have Nebraska competing for Big Ten titles sooner then expected. I never said Michigan was going to kick your ass. I simply said Michigan should win this game based on the state of both programs.

I’m sure Nebraska will give Michigan a game but Michigan should win the game at home in the Big House

No

disrespect towards Nebraska at all. I think Scott Frost will have Nebraska competing for Big Ten titles sooner then expected. I never said Michigan was going to kick your ass. I simply said Michigan should win this game based on the state of both programs.

I’m sure Nebraska will give Michigan a game but Michigan should win the game at home in the Big House

Good answer.

I picked NU in an upset before the start of the season. I stand by that pick however if AM doesnt play I have a hard time seeing Bunch and the oline holding up against your front 7.. AM's abillity to make guys miss is much needed in this game imho.. good luck

Michigan should win this game so don’t be discouraged with a 0-3 start on the season
Nebraska basically said the same things to CU and Troy. As we found out, the more talented team doesn't always win. While I agree Michigan probably has a bit more talent than Nebraska. I wouldn't count your chickens before they are hatched just yet.

Yep. Michigan should win.
But they won't.
I think Neb win is a long shot. I still think Nebraska pulls an upset before the year is over. My gut at the beginning of the year was WISC, after their loss. I think that even more. However Michigan was my next pick. It is an 11am game, that should keep the Mich fan a bit more subdued compared to a night game there. If we can get an early, quick score and take them out of even more. We could have a fighting chance. Mich D is a good, but their offense is nothing special. I think our D will be able to disrupt them a bit and hopefully get a turnover or 2.
If our players can't get motivated for this game, I don't know what it will take.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

EDIT: I changed my mind. You seemed classy at first, but you're actually an insufferable troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinomatic
The Big House... the second biggest stadium in the world, with the most subdued 110,000 you’ll ever see.

Ohio State has not punted vs nebraska since 2012. how many times will Michigan punt on Sat. Keep on with your backhanded compliments!

*&c* that

Does this guy have a record of being a douche? I've only been here since last November, so I don't know.

I didn't get that from his post at all. Our team has 0 wins and hasn't exactly played world beaters. If it was a back handed complimentary post, he hid it very very well. Michigan's classes have been higher rated than ours for a while, and they have won more games the last 4 years, so technically he's right about the talent. Until he proves to be a donkey, I'm taking him at face value.

No need to act insecure about a classy post.

The easiest way to get likes on this board is be an opposing fan and say we're gonna beat you but you're definitely gonna be good someday.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT