ADVERTISEMENT

AM moved back to Nebraska

Per KSU website (5-1 as a starter there): Set the Nebraska career records for total offense (10,792), completions (670), 300-yard total offense games (19), 400-yard total offense games (5) and 250-yard passing games (16)... The first player in Nebraska history with four 1,000-yard passing seasons... The first Nebraska quarterback and only the fourth in Big Ten history with four 500-yard rushing seasons..

It’s easier to win games as a QB when you have a defense that can at least stop the likes of the Northwestern’s of the world so you don’t have to keep bringing your team back in the 4th quarter.

Played hard. Played hurt. Represented both us and KSU well. As some famous guy once said (paraphrasing): sometimes it’s about more than winning.

Reactions: nudan92
All of these players sell their gear. Every single one of them. They get so much of it and it's easy money for them.
This is true, especially the really beat up shit like practice undershirts, gloves, etc. I have a lot of cool jersey's from my family member and got them framed and hang them in my office at work and space at home.

Reactions: nudan92
honestly can't believe this loser is allowed back on the sidelines

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT