ADVERTISEMENT

Denver Article on "Keep the Red Out"

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 14, 2004
mobile.twitter.com
"BOULDER — Coach Prime might have already beaten Nebraska before his CU Buffs take a snap.

VividSeats.com told The Post this week that based on seats sold and market trends, the popular ticketing site is projecting via its “Fan Forecast” algorithm that 60% of the crowd at Folsom Field for Deion Sanders’ home debut will be wearing CU gold on Saturday."

https://www.denverpost.com/2023/09/06/coach-prime-deion-sanders-cu-buffs-nebraska-fans-folsom-field/

This is hilarious. 50-60% of your own fans in the stadium is a win.

If Nebraska only had 60% of their fans in the stadium, we'd be calling for everyones heads.....

Hopefully it's a lot less noisy than Minneapolis was. I know Rhule has said they're not concerned with how fast they start any game, but with away games starting fast can sure help taking the crowd out of it.

Huskers - 14
Buffalos - 13

"BOULDER — Coach Prime might have already beaten Nebraska before his CU Buffs take a snap.

VividSeats.com told The Post this week that based on seats sold and market trends, the popular ticketing site is projecting via its “Fan Forecast” algorithm that 60% of the crowd at Folsom Field for Deion Sanders’ home debut will be wearing CU gold on Saturday."

https://www.denverpost.com/2023/09/06/coach-prime-deion-sanders-cu-buffs-nebraska-fans-folsom-field/

If Nebraska only had 60% of their fans in the stadium, we'd be calling for everyones heads.....
this is simply the reasoning of a doped state. it's how their minds work

60 percent is only slightly over 50. Does Colorado having nominally over half the fans really make for some kind of victory.

Reactions: solarpanels

Yeah, I'd call that a loss. I'm guessing that's based on the tickets sold from 3rd party and doesn't include ticket and season ticket holder counts. If 20k are Huskers again, that's a huge loss for CU. Hell, anything over 10k is a loss. There better be 45k CU fans.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Maybe it is late enough in the week that Husker fans that were not going to the game are still not going to go...but articles like this probably just make MORE husker fans want to get tickets.

Yeah, I'd call that a loss. I'm guessing that's based on the tickets sold from 3rd party and doesn't include ticket and season ticket holder counts. If 20k are Huskers again, that's a huge loss for CU. Hell, anything over 10k is a loss. There better be 45k CU fans.
are there even 45k CU fans on the planet?

color me dubious

are there even 45k CU fans on the planet?

color me dubious
Ha! Well, they did sell out the spring game after charging $10 for the game, so apparently so. Sold out all season tickets and thus far all but 1 game (Oregon State) is sold out. Must have turned over some rocks I guess Laughing

Ha! Well, they did sell out the spring game after charging $10 for the game, so apparently so. Sold out all season tickets and thus far all but 1 game (Oregon State) is sold out. Must have turned over some rocks I guess Laughing
You are probably a true fan, but do you think they are CU fans or just jumping on the Prime bandwagon. Where have all of these fans been in your down years...

You are probably a true fan, but do you think they are CU fans or just jumping on the Prime bandwagon. Where have all of these fans been in your down years...
Definitely lots of bandwagon fans. They did all of that before we played a single game and we never filled the stadium for a 'free' spring game much less sold it out for a paid spring contest. FWIW, attendance has actually been decent over the down years. That alone has kept the athletic department afloat along with basketball. Not sure I've seen interest levels like this since the late 80's early/mid 90's. Not even briefly.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Looks like there are a lot of tickets for sale and plenty of people would be happy to get rid of their tickets for a quick buck. Anyone know what they were running prior to the TCU game? Right now it looks like the cheapest ticket in town is $315 per before taxes and fees.

I live in Denver. During last week’s TCU game they replayed an anti Nebraska commercial about 25 times. CU has continued its No Red policy in the club house. Strange since we aren’t even on the schedule much anymore.

I live in Denver. During last week’s TCU game they replayed an anti Nebraska commercial about 25 times. CU has continued its No Red policy in the club house. Strange since we aren’t even on the schedule much anymore.

I wonder how they will try to spin the "No Red" policy if 40% of the stands is red...?

Looking for handjobs.

Iy43t02.gif

Lol, well, holding CO to only 13 points is a little absurd don’t you think?

Little absurd is scoring only 24 points against the Agies that had some ungodly amount of new players. Have to score 26 against ISU now.

Arrived in Louisville and played Golf yesterday and today..

We had a few Go Buffs at the club house these guys were friendly more concerned about the college kids Saturday..

No question everyone is excited about the game..I expect as usual to see plenty of red in Folsom field..

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT