ADVERTISEMENT

Weird (mostly alt energy OT)

I’ll stick with my two V-8 trucks. How do you expect us to haul horse trailers, boats and such with an EV or a hybrid. Sounds like a fool‘s errand. My 15-year-old son also drives a V-8 truck to school, just don’t see what the problem is with that.
Do you need all that hp 100% though? Doubt it, but maybe you do. In which case for those whose earning a living requires it, yeah - should be left to be. Until valid, similar cost alternatives arise on the market anyway.

Just saying...a high nearly 100% of the rest of us average commuters would be just fine with full EVs and rent hybrids for when we need to take that 300 mile road trip to visit family or whatever. Road trips that barely maybe even make up 1% of most of our travels 🤷🏻‍♂️

Does the nations electrical grid have the necessary capacity to provide for the demands of electrical vehicles? Can we ramp up copper mining 10 fold? This is a fantasy.
Getting there every day - depending on who's president and in Congress though of course.

Takes time and commitment, but not a problem overall with our wealth as a nation. It's only politics that gets in the way.

It’s not hard to see how data is falsified and then look back at all of the ridiculous predictions that were made that did not come true. Oops. It’s not even scientists that are sounding the bell. It’s dummies like King, Charles, Greta, Thunberg, and Alyssa Milano trying to frighten low information folks
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

97% of co2 in our atmosphere comes from around 80 active volcanoes worldwide.
of the remaining 3% india and china create 85%.
then the sun acts up with massive solar flares that heat the earth more.
add in the placing of 95% of measuring thermometers on huge blacktops and roofs.
it's a wonder we haven't burned up and all went to hell in a hand basket.
If you just pay more taxes it'll be better...

Ah, not coming to the argument in good faith. Understood - truth is subjective in your opinion.

I didn't say anything about taxes, just that everyone should be driving at least a hybrid of not an EV. Hypocritical elites should be held to the same standard as well, and fly electric jets or at least elect to fly by helicopter vs private conventional jets.

We should be building nuclear plants everywhere across the states YESTERDAY. Renewables are good, but will hardly replace coal. I prefer nuance unlike some folks.

But keep thinking fraud abounds when the very article you posted says otherwise lol.
Careful those hypocritical elites are the one feeding you what you feel the truth is.

Careful those hypocritical elites are the one feeding you what you feel the truth is.
Nah, the scientists/experts tell them politicians what's up, pols rightfully inform us to adjust/instruct industries to begin to do so as well, then proceed to hypocritically not so do themselves.

Just a bit different 😉

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I don't think anyone has denied we have a climate. You can't even get your talking points right. They're not sending their best and brightest.
Stop watching Fox lol that's the true mainstream "news" ironically. Available free on cable packages almost exclusively over most other news outlets (who have paywalls because real information requires actual labor, not just talking points and ensuing rants).

I guess my scientist friend who works at Northwestern and my scientist cousin currently in Finland to study industrial climate's effects on the local geology are both retarded 🙄

Reactions: inWV
Stop watching Fox lol that's the true mainstream "news" ironically. Available free on cable packages almost exclusively over most other news outlets (who have paywalls because real information requires actual labor, not just talking points and ensuing rants).

I guess my scientist friend who works at Northwestern and my scientist cousin currently in Finland to study industrial climate's effects on the local geology are both retarded 🙄
I point out your error and you claim I watch fox news. Brilliant.

I don't even have cable and don't get over the air either genius.

Claiming your family members as scientists as if that appeal to some sort of blanket credentialism is valid is beyond ridiculous and shows even more you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

For sure, there's an accumulative effect at play that can't be overlooked. But aside from natural sources, it's not all just India and China as far as mankind's industrial contributions...The US both by it's large driving population/lack of public transportation infrastructure and companies that offshore those jobs to China contributes directly as well.

As the still leader of the free world, we could do so much more by leading by example as a nation within the global community in this endeavor.

An overlooked upside to going mostly hybrids and EVs, and going renewables heavy and especially nuclear (nearly fully weening ourselves off of fossil fuels) - Russia and China take the backseat in geopolitics real hard.

Foreign policy win for the US and West in general if the transition can be achieved before those two plus Iran get too big of a head to take their current malignant activities to their logical extremes 👍
Only problem with that is nobody wants EV, the sales are doing well below expectations, expensive to buy and maintain, sounds like they dont charge well in cold weather.

Not retarded. They are making money off the grift

I point out your error and you claim I watch fox news. Brilliant.

I don't even have cable and don't get over the air either genius.

Claiming your family members as scientists as if that appeal to some sort of blanket credentialism is valid is beyond ridiculous and shows even more you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Did I miss where you've said anything of any tangible worth yet?

According to you, scientists are retards. That's what I personally take issue with, my own friends and family aside. Yikes...

Reactions: inWV
Only problem with that is nobody wants EV, the sales are doing well below expectations, expensive to buy and maintain, sounds like they dont charge well in cold weather.
Chevy bolt, Nissan leaf, Tesla model 3 and soon model 2 are just as affordable as their ICE equivalents... If not cheaper. Have you ever driven an EV?? They're a freaking blast! Zoom zoom. Wayyyy less maintenance to boot. Cheaper fuel costs.

Sure, the range is the primary concern. Once they solve range to be equal or better to ICE vehicles (coming sooner than later from what I've read) watch the top blow off the whole shebang.

Idk, I think that's just your opinion man which is fine of course. But I've seen more and more on the roads in Nebraska of all states. Seem on the uptick to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

I like large caliber guns, thick slabs of red meat, and jacked up 4X4's that get about 9 miles to the gallon. LFG!!!! ....and I like to let em idle for a loooong time before I drive em...just to offset what some do-gooder thinks he accomplished by driving his shitbox EV, for an hour, before he has to plug it back in.
Tongue Goat GIF

Chevy bolt, Nissan leaf, Tesla model 3 and soon model 2 are just as affordable as their ICE equivalents... If not cheaper. Have you ever driven an EV?? They're a freaking blast! Zoom zoom. Wayyyy less maintenance to boot. Cheaper fuel costs.

Sure, the range is the primary concern. Once they solve range to be equal or better to ICE vehicles (coming sooner than later from what I've read) watch the top blow off the whole shebang.

Idk, I think that's just your opinion man which is fine of course. But I've seen more and more on the roads in Nebraska of all states. Seem on the uptick to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Teslas are fun to drive but the thought of possibly having to replace 30K worth of batteries…. Naaa. Also yes somewhat clean energy but slave labor and horrible mines to get the lithium? What’s changed? They should try going back to the drawing board.

I actually agree. Nobody should be driving anything short of a hybrid today, except perhaps big rig long haul stuff. I still think EVs work for most the mass of the consumer population, but hybrids should at least be deployed by those who EVs currently can't accommodate properly yet (until the battery tech advances more for range as it seems to be on the cusp of being figured out).
Can't wait to see an ev on the side of the road because they ran out of gas....oh wait...now what

Gas powered generator charges it up. Happens all the time 🤣🤣

tesla-not-united-states.jpg
Yeah. Everyone has one of them handy. On 110v my son's ev will be fully charged on Monday morning....if he plugs it in on Friday after work. NO THANKS.

He's regretted buying it. Guess he'll get tax break 🙄

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Teslas are fun to drive but the thought of possibly having to replace 30K worth of batteries…. Naaa. Also yes somewhat clean energy but slave labor and horrible mines to get the lithium? What’s changed? They should try going back to the drawing board.
Happens less than replacing ICE transmissions and engines though from the statistics I'm aware of. Would for sure suck though!

The slave labor aspect seems to be slowly becoming less of a thing, but certainly appalling.

At the end of the day though, it's the best we've got for direction moving forward imo.

Did I miss where you've said anything of any tangible worth yet?

According to you, scientists are retards. That's what I personally take issue with, my own friends and family aside. Yikes...
Here's a question of "tangible worth" for you.

How much extra are you sending uncle sam because you want to pay more in taxes to combat climate change?

You realize there's nothing stopping you from doing this right?

Here's a question of "tangible worth" for you.

How much extra are you sending uncle sam because you want to pay more in taxes to combat climate change?

You realize there's nothing stopping you from doing this right?
I'm making a career move that will put me higher in the tax bracket, so there's that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: huntered

They are on the uptick from like 10 years ago. Literally manufacturers are halting production lines due to lack of interest from the vast majority of the public. Early adopters have them and few others want them. Government can try and incentivize them but ultimately the free market will decide and right now there is a pretty loud voice that they are not desired by the general public.

They are on the uptick from like 10 years ago. Literally manufacturers are halting production lines due to lack of interest from the vast majority of the public. Early adopters have them and few others want them. Government can try and incentivize them but ultimately the free market will decide and right now there is a pretty loud voice that they are not desired by the general public.

That might be true, but part of those headwinds includes things like Mississippi banning EV sales entirely in their state... Opposite of free market I'd say.

But yeah, it's a long game. The reality however is that cars are not like our guns - there's no explicit right to hanging onto ICE vehicles in the constitution. Sure, there's political legal arguments that stave off the push. But the pendulum swings nevertheless.

Not threat on my end for the record. I just know I wouldn't die or go broke for my gas drinker if/when that shift happens lol. I'm flexible, and personally look to a more efficient future overall. I'll be buying an EV probably next round after we're done with our current vehicles.

I could see hybrids becoming more the norm until that shift though. Seeing that already with hybrid versions of seemingly everything coming out.

Yeah, well I grew up in Nebraska, went college in Ohio, and then moved to Florida with 3 of my brothers who I played ball with. We all moved to Florida after college, they worked in education and coached football for Dr. Phillips High before it was a HS “powerhouse”. They helped usher that school to the top of the Orlando area. My best friend and roommate trained, mentored and coached Chirs Johnson into an NFL leading rusher. All while I went to school to work in the golf industry. I tell you all this so you will understand that I am speaking from 100% first hand experience. I used to play Madden football against Chris Johnson in my apartment.

So my point is… My brothers who grew up in Ohio and now work in Florida (for 20+ years) in education and coaching will all tell you that public schools in Florida are at least a year behind most northern public schools by roughly a year curriculum wise. The reasons for this are complicated and nuanced. Massive amounts of non-English speaking children/students that make teaching difficult. Overwhelming population growth coupled with not enough funding to account for the ever growing and changing demographics. Long story short… (according to my friends who are/were teachers and coaches in the Florida public school system) You are learning, as a HS senior in Florida, what most students are learning as juniors in many northern public schools. And as a very close 1st/2nd hand observer that seems to be pretty accurate.

I know this may be hard to accept for someone (anyone) who has lived in the south for most of their life. But it’s a reality, and a problem we’ve accepted, because nobody knows what to do about it.

Sorry about the long rant, but I have a unique and intimate understanding of this “issue” that can’t be properly explained in a couple sentences.
This may all be true and what not, but high school curriculum has nothing to do with whether a Florida recruit stays, becomes productive, or leaves..

You have 2 types of players on any campus. Those that are taking advantage of the scholarship and learning something, and those that dgaf about the education side of college football.

We have a massive academic support system down in Lincoln specifically for the second type.

Nobody leaves because of their prior high school being a year behind.

Reactions: GBRforLife1

Always the come back - FOX news in the culprit, which I do not watch, but you never address what they are saying. I personally read, there is a lot of information available if you don't let Google decide what you see. You really have not disputed one thing anyone has said and challenged you with. You come back to Trump is an idiot and you voted for him twice so you must love the current administration - flip flop much?

Have a younger brother who just retired from managing a public power district in Nebraska. He has been to nuclear power plants many times. They are the best way to go, we can agree on that. Respond to each of these comments with real information, not just the radical left gossip.

1. An Evergy engineer stated that wind turbines are approximately 37% efficient. There is no storage, they run on electricity they have to produce, they are filled with oil, and are a environmental hazard and they only produce electricity when the wind blows hard enough. The blades have to be replaced and are buried in Wyoming although some are now being burned (go figure). They harm animals and are causing their own surface temperature changes. They only exist because of tax subsidies because they are not sustainable on their own merits.

2. The current admin's National Energy person was on Capital Hill for hearings and was questioned why there was almost ZERO money for nuclear power. Coal is one of the least efficient methods to produce power but what we have in abundance. The US is the Saudi Arabia of coal. What is your beloved administration not stumping for more nuclear? You need to come to grips with the fact that energy is the key to control of our country and the best way to manipulate behavior.

3. You must not believe in free markets. Consumers are not buying the Hybrid cars for a reason. A doctor friend had a Prius and he said it was nothing but trouble. Tout all the mileage numbers you want, it is cost to own that is prohibitive.

4. The entire "climate change" is a farce designed to control money and people. Cows and methane gas to a study about which nationality of women produce the most harmful gas to the planet. Remember the Paris accord? The leader of that said point blank, this was never about the climate but about helping under develop countries, in other words, move money around. Al Gore has made prediction after prediction that have never come to fruition, polar bears are thriving and we still have plenty of ice. For every map that shows where the heat waves are each summer, there is another less shown that shows areas where they are cooler than normal. Its called weather, it changes, always has but you don't want to admit that.

5. We talk a good line about energy in our country and then go out and buy every piece of electronics available, fly in jets all the time, promote eating buys because real crops and animals harm the environment. Yet, the elite don't care and lavish themselves with everything available to make their wonderful lives even more wonderful. Good for me but not thee.

6. This talk about the grid going down is a scare tactic. Again, speaking with those in the field, the grid can be taken down at any time with a rifle and it has been done already. People try to hack energy systems all the time, it is a hobby for some people who hack schools and businesses as well. The constant scare of the grid will go down, the grid will go down is real but meant as a way to manipulate people, not stave them.

We have come a long ways and needed to in taking care of our planet. I remember the smog of LA and spent a lot of time in Denver when it was so bad, I couldn't wait to get out of there and relieve my headache. Water is much better as well and we need to take care of things the good Lord has given us. But please don't give me the crap of no gas stoves, no fireplaces, no cows, erase farming as we know it only to mine non renewable minerals for batteries that do not last and themselves contribute to our pollution and mining issues with slave labor. You remind me of a teacher at a local high school where my wife was working a couple years ago. He was a far leftist and running for some office and he walked into a room where my wife and another lady were talking about wind mills. My wife told the lady and she looked it up on the internet about how they are dealing with the disposal of wind turbine blades by burying them. He spewed out, "that's not true" and they proceeded to show him the evidence. It appears to me, you and others like you are creating your own narrative of truth and that is where you want to live as it makes you feel like you are doing your part and a step above the heathens of this world.

I hope your kids are totally happy in space where there is no air, no sustainable environment and right now no way to get there. You will just pollute space by inhabiting it and getting to your next destination all the time wanting the tax payer to fund it for you. Thanks but no thanks

Always the come back - FOX news in the culprit, which I do not watch, but you never address what they are saying. I personally read, there is a lot of information available if you don't let Google decide what you see. You really have not disputed one thing anyone has said and challenged you with. You come back to Trump is an idiot and you voted for him twice so you must love the current administration - flip flop much?

Have a younger brother who just retired from managing a public power district in Nebraska. He has been to nuclear power plants many times. They are the best way to go, we can agree on that. Respond to each of these comments with real information, not just the radical left gossip.

1. An Evergy engineer stated that wind turbines are approximately 37% efficient. There is no storage, they run on electricity they have to produce, they are filled with oil, and are a environmental hazard and they only produce electricity when the wind blows hard enough. The blades have to be replaced and are buried in Wyoming although some are now being burned (go figure). They harm animals and are causing their own surface temperature changes. They only exist because of tax subsidies because they are not sustainable on their own merits.

2. The current admin's National Energy person was on Capital Hill for hearings and was questioned why there was almost ZERO money for nuclear power. Coal is one of the least efficient methods to produce power but what we have in abundance. The US is the Saudi Arabia of coal. What is your beloved administration not stumping for more nuclear? You need to come to grips with the fact that energy is the key to control of our country and the best way to manipulate behavior.

3. You must not believe in free markets. Consumers are not buying the Hybrid cars for a reason. A doctor friend had a Prius and he said it was nothing but trouble. Tout all the mileage numbers you want, it is cost to own that is prohibitive.

4. The entire "climate change" is a farce designed to control money and people. Cows and methane gas to a study about which nationality of women produce the most harmful gas to the planet. Remember the Paris accord? The leader of that said point blank, this was never about the climate but about helping under develop countries, in other words, move money around. Al Gore has made prediction after prediction that have never come to fruition, polar bears are thriving and we still have plenty of ice. For every map that shows where the heat waves are each summer, there is another less shown that shows areas where they are cooler than normal. Its called weather, it changes, always has but you don't want to admit that.

5. We talk a good line about energy in our country and then go out and buy every piece of electronics available, fly in jets all the time, promote eating buys because real crops and animals harm the environment. Yet, the elite don't care and lavish themselves with everything available to make their wonderful lives even more wonderful. Good for me but not thee.

6. This talk about the grid going down is a scare tactic. Again, speaking with those in the field, the grid can be taken down at any time with a rifle and it has been done already. People try to hack energy systems all the time, it is a hobby for some people who hack schools and businesses as well. The constant scare of the grid will go down, the grid will go down is real but meant as a way to manipulate people, not stave them.

We have come a long ways and needed to in taking care of our planet. I remember the smog of LA and spent a lot of time in Denver when it was so bad, I couldn't wait to get out of there and relieve my headache. Water is much better as well and we need to take care of things the good Lord has given us. But please don't give me the crap of no gas stoves, no fireplaces, no cows, erase farming as we know it only to mine non renewable minerals for batteries that do not last and themselves contribute to our pollution and mining issues with slave labor. You remind me of a teacher at a local high school where my wife was working a couple years ago. He was a far leftist and running for some office and he walked into a room where my wife and another lady were talking about wind mills. My wife told the lady and she looked it up on the internet about how they are dealing with the disposal of wind turbine blades by burying them. He spewed out, "that's not true" and they proceeded to show him the evidence. It appears to me, you and others like you are creating your own narrative of truth and that is where you want to live as it makes you feel like you are doing your part and a step above the heathens of this world.

I hope your kids are totally happy in space where there is no air, no sustainable environment and right now no way to get there. You will just pollute space by inhabiting it and getting to your next destination all the time wanting the tax payer to fund it for you. Thanks but no thanks
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78

Glad we can agree on nuclear. I'm probably more adamant about that than EVs tbh. One should somewhat come before the other, or somewhat simultaneously imo.

1. What Husker12345 said was what I thought... Could be wrong though. I'm overall not as sold on wind as I am solar, though it makes more sense in some places than others. Solar needs to be more us based though and less reliant upon China.

2. The Biden admin is funding both currently existing nuclear plants, as well as commercial fusion companies that could be the penultimate partnership down the line.

3. I believe in the idea behind free markets, but seeing the opposite of that too often from the political side that likes to tout that above all else makes one more flexible over time with managed markets. Everyone I know with hybrids and even EVs all say the refuse to go back to ICE. I'll be joining the group soon enough one we move on from our current gas drinkers.

4. Disagree...99% of the world's scientists agree that humans contribute to the overall uptick in climate change (since the industrial revolution) - they don't just agree that we "have a climate" or "have weather". I'm with Husker12345 on incremental change when it comes to farming, food, etc. I for one won't be eating crickets though, so I'd imagine we agree on that one!

5. I agree on the elites, and more pressure should be applied to them daily/monthly/yearly to bring them to live by their own words.

6. I work for one of our power companies, and yes the threats to the grid are real. Though often exaggerated overall by paranoid conspiracy theories... There's tons of redundancy systems in place to hopefully prevent such realities, and they continue to expand at rapid pace (especially cyber).

Also from working there, I know there's the trickiness of meeting current demand let alone growing for future demand. They can barely build infrastructure to keep up with current demand as it is. But that doesn't mean we stop trying to ramp up to meet the future.

I appreciate your line by line response and have tried to do what can with limited time today to somewhat respond in kind. Have a great day, GBR.

Budget hearings on on the Department of Energy. 38% increase in Green energy, 2% in fossil fuels and 12% cut in Nuclear. Note Kennedy shows the headline on the Dept web site touting Nuclear Energy. The bottom line is the government is putting money where they want to help who they want.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=video+of+...www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBtNy129Kc&ia=videos

Here is another hearing with the Deputy of the Dept of Energy who proposes being Carbon Neutral by 2050 and spending 50 Tillion to get there. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=video+of+...i=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Lep2vT1gs

For wind turbines, here is an article in favor of wind but points out the problems with the blades, although they glide over the problems of landfills and then say they only have a slight effect on ground water.
https://blog.ucsusa.org/charlie-hof...urbine-blades-at-the-end-of-their-life-cycle/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...be-recycled-so-they-re-piling-up-in-landfills

https://hbr.org/2021/06/the-dark-side-of-solar-power For those that think solar is the way to go, here is one article. I didn't cherry pick these, they are easy to find. Solar is mostly made in China with expensive raw materials. The capacity of solar goes down each year as it ages. Solar companies are going out of business left and right.

I love the Green energy people who ignore the cause and effects of everything they want to do. Where do the products come from to make solar panels or wind blades? Where do we dispose of them, landfills of course. How much of the forests are taken out for balsa wood to make blades and stip mines using child labor to make solar panels and batteries.

Any of you following the new Panasonic battery plant in KC? Evergy (energy company) had to bring a coal plant back just make certain they were going to have enough power to run that plant. So what you have is a coal plant making energy so a battery plant can make batteries for EVs. There are examples galore on all of this but we aren't being told about all of it. We are just told we are destroying the earth.

This may all be true and what not, but high school curriculum has nothing to do with whether a Florida recruit stays, becomes productive, or leaves..

You have 2 types of players on any campus. Those that are taking advantage of the scholarship and learning something, and those that dgaf about the education side of college football.

We have a massive academic support system down in Lincoln specifically for the second type.

Nobody leaves because of their prior high school being a year behind.
You're just shooting down everything today.

Glad we can agree on nuclear. I'm probably more adamant about that than EVs tbh. One should somewhat come before the other, or somewhat simultaneously imo.

1. What Husker12345 said was what I thought... Could be wrong though. I'm overall not as sold on wind as I am solar, though it makes more sense in some places than others. Solar needs to be more us based though and less reliant upon China.

2. The Biden admin is funding both currently existing nuclear plants, as well as commercial fusion companies that could be the penultimate partnership down the line.

3. I believe in the idea behind free markets, but seeing the opposite of that too often from the political side that likes to tout that above all else makes one more flexible over time with managed markets. Everyone I know with hybrids and even EVs all say the refuse to go back to ICE. I'll be joining the group soon enough one we move on from our current gas drinkers.

4. Disagree...99% of the world's scientists agree that humans contribute to the overall uptick in climate change (since the industrial revolution) - they don't just agree that we "have a climate" or "have weather". I'm with Husker12345 on incremental change when it comes to farming, food, etc. I for one won't be eating crickets though, so I'd imagine we agree on that one!

5. I agree on the elites, and more pressure should be applied to them daily/monthly/yearly to bring them to live by their own words.

6. I work for one of our power companies, and yes the threats to the grid are real. Though often exaggerated overall by paranoid conspiracy theories... There's tons of redundancy systems in place to hopefully prevent such realities, and they continue to expand at rapid pace (especially cyber).

Also from working there, I know there's the trickiness of meeting current demand let alone growing for future demand. They can barely build infrastructure to keep up with current demand as it is. But that doesn't mean we stop trying to ramp up to meet the future.

I appreciate your line by line response and have tried to do what can with limited time today to somewhat respond in kind. Have a great day, GBR.
Ask yourself how many "unfree" countries are leading the way in green energy development? I believe if there is a buck to be made and incentive to make it, people will find a way. Communist countries do not have a history of developing much of anything, they steal a lot though. Competition with a reward at the end spurs innovation. You are obviously NOT a capitalist so perhaps you can site a socialist country that is successful?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/uhener...anthropogenic-climate-change/?sh=473346b61157 Here is a review of the articles that say 97% of scientists believe in man made climate problems. To no one's surprise, they manipulated the numbers. This is a Forbes article.

You can find hundreds of articles on energy ideas people and companies are or have been working on. Hydrogen, floor panels that move, and waste products to name a few but funny how they never seem to make it to the market. I ran a small technical college and we had a company come to use who had developed a special diesel engine and wanted to us to use our CAD department to build a full size working model. We had to lock down the place and limit access for their security. We did the project as a community service and they promptly sold it to someone who never developed it.

https://libertyprotects.com/wef-advisor-declares-god-is-dead-and-jesus-is-fake-news/ The biggest problem you will have to deal with is people. According to the "experts" we have too many of them. The goal is to reduce world wide population to come into a manageable number that is sustainable according to them. This is fact, it is all over the place. But your answer is to blast some people into space and put all that fuel into the atmosphere? Amazing. Perhaps you align with this guy? He is no stranger and is the right hand man to Klaus Schwab

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT