ADVERTISEMENT

We need a RB or two in this class Bad!

4-3 D

Athletic Director
Jan 15, 2007
I don't see any pure RB's listed as commits, no reason to go to Georgia, they are loaded with RB's. NU is almost bare

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
If Jones signing we will have 5 after today..

Grant
Allen
Irvin
E. Johnson
R. Johnson
Ives

That’s six. At one time I came up with seven. I think that was after Barnes committed, so it probably included Yant.

If Jones signing we will have 5 after today..
Yeah forgot Emmett Johnson. 5 is probably a good number. We’ve got a couple of walk ons who are pretty darned good backs who should probably be shopping for an FCS offer. Would be nice if one or two of them could build themselves in to a fullback

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yeah forgot Emmett Johnson. 5 is probably a good number. We’ve got a couple of walk ons who are pretty darned good backs who should probably be shopping for an FCS offer. Would be nice if one or two of them could build themselves in to a fullback
Yea, forgot him being redshirted out of Minneapolis..

Very fast guy moving back to WR. His b st year was when Rhule was his coach.

I remember him as a recruit. One of the fastest guys in the country. Frost wanted him bad, but Rhule pulled out all the stops to keep him.

I’m a little shocked he hasn’t had a better career. It does look like he was a bigger part of the plan under Rhule, with a couple hundred yards receiving and a couple hundred returning kicks his first two years.

I remember him as a recruit. One of the fastest guys in the country. Frost wanted him bad, but Rhule pulled out all the stops to keep him.

I’m a little shocked he hasn’t had a better career. It does look like he was a bigger part of the plan under Rhule, with a couple hundred yards receiving and a couple hundred returning kicks his first two years.
Hmm. Kick returner

Reactions: headcard
For some reason (need?) Baylor moved him to RB after Rhule left. He’s going to be a WR for NU. Playmaker
A playmaker would have better stats regardless of position. Past production is the best indicator of future production. I think you might be onto something with the kick returner, but this kid should not be using a scholarship IMO.

A playmaker would have better stats regardless of position. Past production is the best indicator of future production. I think you might be onto something with the kick returner, but this kid should not be using a scholarship IMO.
His numbers as a true freshman under Rhule suggest he’s worth a scholarship. He’s not a long term solution. We need several WRs ready to play.

I know Casey hasn't been durable during his career, but I think he could handle 15 carries a game :)

But we did get the transfer qb who's supposed to have legit speed. Could be TMart 2.0.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I know Casey hasn't been durable during his career, but I think he could handle 15 carries a game :)

But we did get the transfer qb who's supposed to have legit speed. Could be TMart 2.0.
IF CT is our starting QB there isn’t going to be 10 QB run plays called.

dingle, enough of that talk. LOL

NU is about to get it going, really hope he stays and can operate at some point behind a real OL.
I hope he stays too but his connection to Applewhite is the elephant in the room. IF Applewhite lands at a P5 team it might get interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT