ADVERTISEMENT

We got our QB's coach!!

The real question is he better than @oldjar07 ? Smokin
I don't know OldJar. I can't specifically remember any of his posts although I have seen his name float by.
But in conjunction with the policy of not revealing personal information about other posters, some of you need to quit posting where he lives. That's private information.

I don't know OldJar. I can't specifically remember any of his posts although I have seen his name float by.
But in conjunction with the policy of not revealing personal information about other posters, some of you need to quit posting where he lives. That's private information.
????

Reactions: HBK4life
Who said that? I live in Lincoln. @TampaBaySkers lives in Tampa. Big deal.

Is this a good move? I mean many think Sat needs to have less responsibility…. Sat on the clock ?

Jesus...we hire a QB coach from an NFL staff and some people still find something to bitch about. You don't make it to that level without knowing your shit. I'd also assume this hire had been mentioned to Raoila's at some point too. As far as hiring his buddies, I'm fine with him hiring guys he has worked with and had success with at multiple stops. Seems like a good idea to me

Did someone reveal that he lived in a big jar? I always assumed but didn’t want to post for fear of the policy on private information.

Now the question would be if Holgorsen is still in play as an analyst. You'd think that Thomas was a done deal before Holgorsen met with Rhule. But will Holgorsen find something better with the coaching dominoes still falling.

Jesus...we hire a QB coach from an NFL staff and some people still find something to bitch about. You don't make it to that level without knowing your shit. I'd also assume this hire had been mentioned to Raoila's at some point too. As far as hiring his buddies, I'm fine with him hiring guys he has worked with and had success with at multiple stops. Seems like a good idea to me
I like that his buddies are NFL caliber vs Northern Iowa caliber.

QB coach for Matty Ice with the falcons 12-14. Can't be a bad thing. Also he was an analyst for the steelers. And the steelers offense sucked in part becuse of Matt Canada whom they fired.

I like the hire surface level. And this was half expected for a while.

From his bio, a sign:

Thomas and his wife Felicia have two children, Hayden and Dylan.
I wish my wife was named Felicia so everyday I left for work I could say ….
Ice Cube Friday GIF

I’m sure it would get old for her … but I would chuckle everyday.

I really don't want to be negative about this as I was soooooo hoping for a QB coach... when Holgorsen popped up as a possibility I was genuinely excited... I'm sure this will all be good in the long run and many will get behind him as a fan base... if Rhule/Sat and NU's QB room is happy then Awesome!

That said, it kind of feels like when Garret McGuire was hired as WR coach... a bit of a "well... OK then" moment....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT