ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Thomas

inWV

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 22, 2007
He's got a southern fried vocal delivery, but that dude is operating at a pretty high level from a football standpoint. Satt can coach QBs. This guy is a QB coach.

Reactions: Minn1954 and WHCSC
is there a list of QBs who've thrived under Thomas's tutelage?
Notably developed Charlie Brewer at Baylor from a true Freshman, who surpassed RGIII for career completions at Baylor, and #2 overall in TDs and completion percentage.
Two out of the three years he coached Matt Ryan in Atlanta, Matt made the Pro Bowl. Also coached PJ Walker, current NFL QB (CLE) at Temple for one year.

Notably developed Charlie Brewer at Baylor from a true Freshman, who surpassed RGIII for career completions at Baylor, and #2 overall in TDs and completion percentage.
Two out of the three years he coached Matt Ryan in Atlanta, Matt made the Pro Bowl. Also coached PJ Walker, current NFL QB (CLE) at Temple for one year.
The Raiola family must have thought highly of him?

Reactions: WHCSC
Which of our other players do you think Rhule will fail to develop?
None that were equipped to play the position they’ll be in. He was stuck with a pretty bad roster. Good news though. He’s bringing in guys to replace them. We haven’t done that in a long time.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
None that were equipped to play the position they’ll be in. He was stuck with a pretty bad roster. Good news though. He’s bringing in guys to replace them. We haven’t done that in a long time.
We’ll see

Agree we haven’t seen it in a long time

Seen plenty of recruiting carts put well ahead of playing horses, though

We’ll see

Agree we haven’t seen it in a long time

Seen plenty of recruiting carts put well ahead of playing horses, though
I concur. I think we have the horses now though. Raiola has the tools. Looks like we are bringing in good OL. Uncle has plenty of motivation to get them ready. Definitely have OL that need to be replaced. I think ES and DD will be at least be an improvement over RBs of the past 7 or so years. And we have plenty of F’n WRs that we should have at least a couple good ones out of the room. We improved on D last year. It’s time for the O to grow up and play Big Boy Football!

I concur. I think we have the horses now though. Raiola has the tools. Looks like we are bringing in good OL. Uncle has plenty of motivation to get them ready. Definitely have OL that need to be replaced. I think ES and DD will be at least be an improvement over RBs of the past 7 or so years. And we have plenty of F’n WRs that we should have at least a couple good ones out of the room. We improved on D last year. It’s time for the O to grow up and play Big Boy Football!
It will be fascinating to watch Dylan

Physical tools are there in spades

Excited to see what’s between his ears and behind his ribs

Reactions: 10Trvln
List these priorities in order:

Guaranteed starting job
Millions of dollars not tied to performance
Family legacy
Glenn Thomas
With the exception of the legacy he could have had all those things in any school from AP 8-25. Or any team that made a bowl game last year. They have to believe this staff can assist in getting him to the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT