ADVERTISEMENT

We added a QB- J. Gramstad is N. NAIA player of the year

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

lol - opened the pic on x and thought it was a pic of him - instead it’s a little kid 🤣

We definitely can use the experience, could be QB 2 by the start of the season.
I hope he does well, gonna be playing against a lot of bigger, faster, stronger kids than he's ever faced.

Might be one of those kids that just kinda "gets it."

I'm glad he's able to realize his dream of, at least, being on the NU squad after such a long journey.

He could provide another running element along with HH in the QB position.

Won't take long for he or the staff to figure out if he fits into any of the plans once the bullets start flying in fall practice. He probably hasn't had to dodge the likes of Jamari or Cam flying off the edge at him. LOL

I look at this a bit differently. He may never get in a game (maybe UTEP or UNI at most), but his contributions in developing the WR’s could be significant. I’m guessing he can make all the throws and that is something a few of the others in the QB room can’t say at this point.

Interesting pickup!

"...potentially allows the Huskers to showcase Heinrich Haarberg in a way that could make a big impact on the Huskers offensively."
--Mitch Sherman

W
hat big impact do you suppose that is? Running him from the QB spot without fearing injury or using him at a different position maybe?

Interesting pickup!

"...potentially allows the Huskers to showcase Heinrich Haarberg in a way that could make a big impact on the Huskers offensively."
--Mitch Sherman

W
hat big impact do you suppose that is? Running him from the QB spot without fearing injury or using him at a different position maybe?
WR

Reactions: SickOfPractice
It's special to see him be able to realize his dream. I hope he gets a chance to get on the field in a game whether it's clean up duty at the end of a game as QB or sees the field at another position.
I’ve heard multiple talking heads who watched him throw say he can sling it. We t
Orange City, IA weird place and not just due to the inbred iowans.
I know somebody who lives there and a couple of kids who attended the school and loved it. Different strokes for different folks.

Interesting pickup!

--Mitch Sherman

W
Line him up in the backfield as an h-back or wildcat.

Interesting pickup!

--Mitch Sherman

W
I think if the staff wants to keep a redshirt on Kaelin while utilizing HHs skills more than just a play or two per game, adding a kid to function as a reliable second backup is nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT