ADVERTISEMENT

UF has already moved on to Chip Kelly

Scott Frost is coming to Nebraska. But more importantly - - mark this down - - he IS going to be successful here.
I agree, Nebs biggest issue over the last 20 years is identity and direction. I believe Frost can bring both back. I really hope he hires a few other Neb player as some sort of assistants. The more people around who remember the past the better

P.S. Saban doesn’t know anything about the Nebraska Way, which includes the last 15 years of stress-free football in January.[/QUOTE]

:)uch.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
So are his results and recruiting rankings.

There was an article relative to this that Oregon was a sit back and let people come type of environment when it came to recruiting. Similar to what he would have in Florida.

Well since we are all just making crap up anyway. I'll pipe in. If Florida was getting frustrated with Sexton it could be because he wouldn't get a commitment out of Frost to go to Florida over Nebraska.
Also need to be conscientious of Sexton/Florida trying a power play by saying they are going after Kelly. Some might think this is ridiculous thinking but you never know in these kinds of deals. Kelly would be a hell of a hire at UF.

LOL...You just stated in a previous post “nobody knows shit about shit” about “where Frost is going” and now u post this? Jeez....
Damn. You have called my bluff. lol. Yes, I have been inconsistent here. I should have said... it is my hope that Scott Frost will be here and if he is he will be successful.
Better?
Jeez.... nobody can get away with anything on here anymore.

Yes!, Yes!, Kelly to Florida means Frost turned down UF (all thru agents). This means Frost to NU or staying at UCF. Frost surely would take UF over Tenn, therefore clearly cannot choose Tenn. Frost cleary cannot choose UCF as this is the right time for NU. He could be holding out for USC, but there is no guarantee anytime soon, therefore clearly cannot choose UCF.

giphy.gif

If Frost turns down Florida and Nebraska, then I'm not sure what job he's waiting for....maybe hoping Oregon opens up again soon? He probably could have gotten that job last year if he really wanted it. Or waiting for Jimbo to get fired at FSU? He has a $40 million buyout.

I just don't see many jobs bigger than Nebraska and Florida opening up in the next couple years.

Any program that would take Frost over Kelly is full of idiots.
Our Program is full of idiots I guess, because I can almost guarantee we didn't go after anyone else other than Frost. Why, because our boosters are fans too!

If Frost turns down Florida and Nebraska, then I'm not sure what job he's waiting for....maybe hoping Oregon opens up again soon? He probably could have gotten that job last year if he really wanted it. Or waiting for Jimbo to get fired at FSU? He has a $40 million buyout.

I just don't see many jobs bigger than Nebraska and Florida opening up in the next couple years.

If NU or FL comes calling for Frost, he won't be at UCF next year. Only way he stays there is if both schools choose to go with someone else, which won't be the case. Frosty is coming home!

Damn. You have called my bluff. lol. Yes, I have been inconsistent here. I should have said... it is my hope that Scott Frost will be here and if he is he will be successful.
Better?
Jeez.... nobody can get away with anything on here anymore.
To Pennsy's credit, when he posted that, no one did know anything, all speculation. After Rittenbergs article we are now seeing wheels turning from a credible source.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
To Pennsy's credit, when he posted that, no one did know anything, all speculation. After Rittenbergs article we are now seeing wheels turning from a credible source.
Thanks! Love a positive spin on my stupidities. Lol.

But you are correct. There are things in motion now....

Frost wants the Nebraska job. He only turns us down if his stipulations aren’t met.

Reactions: StrongArm517
Monday Night Football felt it worthy to blurb Moos saying Riley ain't getting fired. Yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT