ADVERTISEMENT

UF has already moved on to Chip Kelly

You guys are going to land Frost
Moved on to Chip Kelly? Or, more likely, Chip Kelly was their first choice all along (and why wouldn't he be?), and all of those "experts" who were claiming Frost as the number one target and that it was a done deal and so on were just wrong.
As I have said all along... when it comes to knowing where Frost is going... nobody knows shit about shit

Moved on to Chip Kelly? Or, more likely, Chip Kelly was their first choice all along (and why wouldn't he be?), and all of those "experts" who were claiming Frost as the number one target and that it was a done deal and so on were just wrong.
As I have said all along... when it comes to knowing where Frost is going... nobody knows shit about shit

Give it a couple weeks and you will find out Frost told UF, no thank you..

Reactions: kaz36
Give it a couple weeks and you will find out Frost told UF, no thank you..

I hope you are right. And I would really be impressed with Frost if he did actually do that. That's a great program to turn down.

You guys are going to land Frost

Yes!, Yes!, Kelly to Florida means Frost turned down UF (all thru agents). This means Frost to NU or staying at UCF. Frost surely would take UF over Tenn, therefore clearly cannot choose Tenn. Frost cleary cannot choose UCF as this is the right time for NU. He could be holding out for USC, but there is no guarantee anytime soon, therefore clearly cannot choose UCF.

Yes!, Yes!, Kelly to Florida means Frost turned down UF (all thru agents). This means Frost to NU or staying at UCF. Frost surely would take UF over Tenn, therefore clearly cannot choose Tenn. Frost cleary cannot choose UCF as this is the right time for NU. He could be holding out for USC, but there is no guarantee anytime soon, therefore clearly cannot choose UCF.
But is the Nebraska job akin to getting involved in a land war in Asia?

Doesnt Chip still have some sort of show cause issues with the NCAA?

No, the time has passed. If hired in the SEC he does have to talk with SEC administration though about his plans. It just adds another layer but no way would the SEC big boys say Florida could not hire him. They would probably just teach him to do those things better and without getting caught. :)

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think Kelly would get along great with the Florida administration. Spurrier would walk into McElwain's coaches' meetings uninvited and draw up plays for them - that's not going to fly with Chip. He also wouldn't have the facilities he had at Oregon - the administration got mad at McElwain for saying they needed to upgrade. Chip would be a much better fit at UCLA, IMO, where they care more about basketball and will let the football coach just do his thing.

I would rather have Kelly over Frost.
You’d probably want Saban over Frost, too, even though Saban is old as dirt. Bohl, Frost and Gill, in that order are the three best head coaches in the country. Wake up!!

P.S. Saban doesn’t know anything about the Nebraska Way, which includes the last 15 years of stress-free football in January.

Scott Frost is coming to Nebraska. But more importantly - - mark this down - - he IS going to be successful here.

LOL...You just stated in a previous post “nobody knows shit about shit” about “where Frost is going” and now u post this? Jeez....

Reactions: clmssun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT