ADVERTISEMENT

UCF CFB Playoffs??

zrob

Walk On
May 22, 2005
Do you think UCF could or should be in the CFB Playoffs if they win out and if Georgia loses to Bama, Oklahoma to West Virginia, Michigan to Ohio St, LSU to A&M and Washington State to Washington? I know that would be a ton of upsets but I guess it's possible.

UCF's 1pt win over Memphis and there crap wins against Temple and Navy look pretty bad but if these upsets happen I feel they should be rewarded if they go 2 years being undefeated. Yes their fans are top rate losers that know little about football and Heupel looks like he ate McDonalds 3 times a day since he graduated, but if all those losses happen I'd have them in if it were up to me... I'd actually put them in if Georgia, Michigan and Oklahoma all lost.

Let's face it, they will never have a chance to make it again since Frost set Heupel up for success and while I think Heupel is a good coach he will most certainly leave for a real program after Milton is gone.

I guess the bitch ass UCF trolls can weigh in even though they only became fans after Frost led them to prominence...

Do you think UCF could or should be in the CFB Playoffs if they win out and if Georgia loses to Bama, Oklahoma to West Virginia, Michigan to Ohio St, LSU to A&M and Washington State to Washington? I know that would be a ton of upsets but I guess it's possible.

UCF's 1pt win over Memphis and there crap wins against Temple and Navy look pretty bad but if these upsets happen I feel they should be rewarded if they go 2 years being undefeated. Yes their fans are top rate losers that know little about football and Heupel looks like he ate McDonalds 3 times a day since he graduated, but if all those losses happen I'd have them in if it were up to me... I'd actually put them in if Georgia, Michigan and Oklahoma all lost.

Let's face it, they will never have a chance to make it again since Frost set Heupel up for success and while I think Heupel is a good coach he will most certainly leave for a real program after Milton is gone.

I guess the bitch ass UCF trolls can weigh in even though they only became fans after Frost led them to prominence...

Yes.

Not all of us are "uneducated" about football.

Feel better after making the personal attacks (JH)?

Classy.

Best of luck to you all and Coach Frost, Happy holidays to all

tenor.gif

Yes=could. No=should. Playoffs expand to 8 would take care of it

Yes.

Not all of us are "uneducated" about football.

Feel better after making the personal attacks (JH)?

Classy.

Best of luck to you all and Coach Frost, Happy holidays to all

Yes, much better. Your program and fanbase are as classy as the come. Don't like the thread? Don't post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT