ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa just set an all time record.

To be fair, when you have negative offense, it puts a ton of unnecessary pressure on your defense and the dam will eventually break.

See: Nebraska / Colorado 2023
I get that...

But when you know you are playing a shit team...especially a shit offense....you call your game differently, because you know 14 points = a win. So you take less chances, you might punt on 4th and 1 when you would normally go for it.

It is like playing basketball vs your little brother. You don't launch 3's and take crazy shots...you just slowly back him down and shoot a layup.

Reactions: Hoboken Joe
So at least their QB’s have this going for them. Allegedly.

Your coaches were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

jeff goldblum life finds a way GIF

Reactions: headcard and Laner2
bumping you? a week ago we talked about chatting over this game. i was just making sure you didn't forget to drop by :Cool:

i thought it was a pretty good game.
I don’t avoid hacks online. I responded cause I’m not one of these people that make bold predictions and when they are wrong, pretend like I never said it. And never made any bold predictions either. I just stated facts.

Iowa finished with a better record than Nebraska but when Iowa played anyone with a pulse, they got killed. Anything else you want to “bump” me about?

I don’t avoid hacks online. I responded cause I’m not one of these people that make bold predictions and when they are wrong, pretend like I never said it. And never made any bold predictions either. I just stated facts.

Iowa finished with a better record than Nebraska but when Iowa played anyone with a pulse, they got killed. Anything else you want to “bump” me about?
^^^^ Can you please tell us which of these young people are related to Kirk? Both?

Why you bumping me? News flash Iowa is a bad offensive team. In other news “water is wet”. Next year if they still blow on offense then Kirk’s head will be on the chopping block.

Should probably just fire him now then. Literally 0.0% chance they have a top 50 offense next year, or anything close to that.

But, but, but our record is better than yours! Wow!!! Your embarrassment is higher than our also in my opinion. We knew we were bad and figured to be in year one of a new coaching staff. Why did Iowa beat us? We gave you the ball, bad on us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT