ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa just set an all time record.

This is the last year that

"We will punt every possession and eventually our opponent will step on their own dick"

Will work as a winning offensive philosophy in this conference.

Thankfully.
the ole tire em out technique is dead

giphy.gif

now they will suffer much pain
1167198.gif

Reactions: Laner2
A natty defense?

Those fans are stupid. It is like they don't understand that playing crap teams in the Big Ten with zero QB's, zero stud WR's and no RB's is why they have that "natty defense"

PSU rolled them. Michigan Rolled them and now Tenn is going to put up 450 yards. To a team with a backup QB playing.
What about their statement win over Iowa State?

A natty defense?

Those fans are stupid. It is like they don't understand that playing crap teams in the Big Ten with zero QB's, zero stud WR's and no RB's is why they have that "natty defense"

PSU rolled them. Michigan Rolled them and now Tenn is going to put up 450 yards. To a team with a backup QB playing.
All the people who liked this accurate post also think we have a top 15 defense

Classic

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
Maybe. But I can look past that. We had a first year coach with a lot of missing pieces. You can’t discount that.
Rhule must make sure it never happens again. The recruiting effort was not as half-assed as previous staffs, so that's a good start.

Records like this don’t happen without playing some complimentary football.

This would've been a good opportunity for Kirk to let some of his other offensive coaches call plays as sort of a tryout just to see what they come up with. Instead, they ran the same ultraconservative offense and got blasted for it anyway.

This would've been a good opportunity for Kirk to let some of his other offensive coaches call plays as sort of a tryout just to see what they come up with. Instead, they ran the same ultraconservative offense and got blasted for it ananyway.
If he doesn't quit, he'll bring in someone else to do the exact same thing next season.

Playing "punt, punt, punt, wait for the other team to implode" has made him a lot of millions.

Why you bumping me? News flash Iowa is a bad offensive team. In other news “water is wet”. Next year if they still blow on offense then Kirk’s head will be on the chopping block.
bumping you? a week ago we talked about chatting over this game. i was just making sure you didn't forget to drop by :Cool:

i thought it was a pretty good game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT