ADVERTISEMENT

New computer...

Speaking of useless shit. I see you’re a goldmember now too. How does that go over with the lady? Asking for a girl

i use membership to gain access to some of my old content.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the other part. sorry dude.

My wife and I got an ice cream maker for a wedding gift. That was about 30 years ago. We used it once. Then there is the bread maker…..

Reactions: Jaemekon
My wife and I got an ice cream maker for a wedding gift. That was about 30 years ago. We used it once. Then there is the bread maker…..
Wow… I forgot about our ice cream maker (used once in 15 years) and bread maker (never used). We also got a nice Belgian waffle maker that we used once. All sitting in our pantry.

Sounds like we need to put on a site-wide garage sale.

• Love
I used to have DDR on GameCube. I'm going to assume this is a bad deal, is that correct?
Ram memory. Its mainly just speed.
In my PC time its gone from SDRAM(dont get me started on EDO or RDRAM) to DDR to DDR2 and up from there. Its just speed(and amount of memory per module).
Right now its ~ DDR5 7200mhz. As always there are other factors involved when it comes to Ram memory.
A bit faster than the 66mhz 8mb modules I started out with. I'm slumming it with 16gb of 1866 DDR3.
General rule is to get the fastest and biggest amount your motherboard can handle. Kinda like BTF69's Wife.

You forgot the "OT" in the title
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

And I have not one, but two coffee grinders I never use anymore.

I bought one for coffee, the other for grinding spices. I no longer cook after getting married so I don't grind spices anymore, and my wife turned me on to instant coffee. For some reason instant tastes so much better to me.

Ram memory. Its mainly just speed.
In my PC time its gone from SDRAM(dont get me started on EDO or RDRAM) to DDR to DDR2 and up from there. Its just speed(and amount of memory per module).
Right now its ~ DDR5 7200mhz. As always there are other factors involved when it comes to Ram memory.
A bit faster than the 66mhz 8mb modules I started out with. I'm slumming it with 16gb of 1866 DDR3.
General rule is to get the fastest and biggest amount your motherboard can handle. Kinda like BTF69's Wife.

64ddf602-90ce-4f99-91eb-66f42a9853d9_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT