ADVERTISEMENT

That No-Call on Blatant Pass Interence

Not sure if the throw was good or not, but if it was Omar might have housed it. Lot of open field ahead.

If we do ever get good though a non-call like that will drive us absolutely crazy. And you know the Big ten refs will screw us if and when they get the chance!

Didn’t cost the game other things also contributed but FFS, the easy calls are the easy calls for a reason. We all are upset the team isn’t winning and we expect them to be so much better, well few the same for the officials, do your job and make the easy calls correctly. The borderline fair catch interference didn’t decide the game but if you know the rules, you know they choked that call as well which changed field position.
Officials don’t decide games, but when they blow calls it creates margin for the team helped by the screw ups.

Reactions: cubsker
Not sure I've ever seen kick interference where a guy is untouched and still able to make a running catch. How much could he have been interfered with?

Reactions: regionsdoc
Pivotal is an understatement

When we play Ohio state or Michigan we’re gonna have to beat them by 21 points any kind of a close game and the refs are gonna get involved protecting the elder statesman of the conference

Call on us was the correct call. This wouldn't be considered a make up call. Flat out blown call

I said after our pi call I hope Frost learns from it and goes down field making refs make the same call on bucknuts

It wasn’t just the PI. That was just a poorly officiated game all around. It certainly wasn’t the reason we lost, but it was really bad. There were some blatant holding calls that were missed. I’d have to go back and watch, but there was a pretty blatant personal foul at one point as well. Just a really bad game for the officials.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT