ADVERTISEMENT

The three plays that will beat Iowa

xrugger

Walk On
Aug 15, 2001
Here is the scenario: In the 4th quarter with less than a minute remaining Iowa leads 3-0 following a Nebraska turnover deep in its own territory. As Nebraska lines up to take the snap following the kickoff, someone in the stands blows a whistle. Confused Iowa (a redundancy, I know) thinking the game is over, runs off the field. Nebraska fumbles the ensuing snap but recovers being the only team on the field. The second play is an incomplete pass, the ball having been thrown too high for the receiver. Huskers then call a quarterback draw and the QB finds an open field, of course, and scores as the clock runs out. Huskers win 6-3 in a walkoff (literally).

Reactions: pascal
d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

Here is the scenario: In the 4th quarter with less than a minute remaining Iowa leads 3-0 following a Nebraska turnover deep in its own territory. As Nebraska lines up to take the snap following the kickoff, someone in the stands blows a whistle. Confused Iowa (a redundancy, I know) thinking the game is over, runs off the field. Nebraska fumbles the ensuing snap but recovers being the only team on the field. The second play is an incomplete pass, the ball having been thrown too high for the receiver. Huskers then call a quarterback draw and the QB finds an open field, of course, and scores as the clock runs out. Huskers win 6-3 in a walkoff (literally).
Still drunk from thanksgiving I see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT