ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Locker Room?

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
There's a report out that Stanford had something on their locker room white board? The AD released a statement apologizing? Anyone seen what it was?

I'm definitely not a snowflake!!! I'm not offended, I'm just tired of the double standards, so I will always call out schools like Stanford with their antics.
Maybe I missed something but what double standard?

Maybe I missed something but what double standard?
The white board was done by one of the most politically correct universities,had Nebraska done something with the Stanford mascot on a white board with something that looks like a gun( yes I know it's a hair dryer) and flipping the bird. We would have been ridiculed badly. Or even worse, I could see these do Gooder going after coach cook

PJournalJohnnie3.jpg

Says a lot about their coach that he allowed something like this to stay on the board. Definitely not a snowflake, but am tired of all the vulgarity in the world today.

I’m definitely not a snowflake and this doesn’t offend me but I agree with this. The good for me but not for thee Standord and Cal types are the worst offenders when it comes to this sort of stuff. If Lincoln did this then Nebraska would be labeled as a bunch of back woods knuckledraggers who support the KKK...

The white board was done by one of the most politically correct universities,had Nebraska done something with the Stanford mascot on a white board with something that looks like a gun( yes I know it's a hair dryer) and flipping the bird. We would have been ridiculed badly. Or even worse, I could see these do Gooder going after coach cook
Well put, these are the elites telling everyone else how to live. Sad the double standard liberals have.

Same school where the marching band mocked Iowa during the halftime performance in the Rose Bowl.

Reactions: HuskerDana
The Stanford band makes fun of every school they play in the bowl games. I went to the game a few years back vs Michigan St and they had an ode to burning couches...it was great. People need to lighten up a bit. The Iowa halftime had a tribute to Farmers Only

The Stanford band makes fun of every school they play in the bowl games. I went to the game a few years back vs Michigan St and they had an ode to burning couches...it was great. People need to lighten up a bit. The Iowa halftime had a tribute to Farmers Only

Thanks interesting. Explains a little bit what unfolded last night..

Reactions: HuskerDana
It doesnt bother me. Just surprised. Didnt think Californians liked guns...
Jenna Gray is from Kansas.
Kathryn Plummer is from California.
Holly Campbell is from Texas.
Tami Alade is from Alberta.
Morgan Hentz is from Kentucky.
Audriana Fitzmorris is from Kansas.
Sidney Wilson is from Ontario.

Who cares? Just curious, though. Does Stanford have a quota in regards to the number of ugly gingers needed on the team?

Secondly, I thought California was supposed to have a lot more sun than the midwest? If most of those girls were playing hide and seek in a snowstorm, they would be world champs.

Last edited:
Reactions: timnsun
To us fans it doesn't mean much, to the girls ii's outrage and revenge as they were the one's playin' not us. All of the emotion and defending their title as well and statistically kicking their ass, which isn't good enough for them as they did everything they could possibly do as well as being evenly matched with them.

I can't believe they could pull this shit by making fun of us the whole time, even after the Terminator humiliated both Plummer and Hentz herself thoroughly embarrassing the 2 time AVCA player or the year on the court . This was a complete lack of class, showing no respect at all and totally bitch slapping them in the face while laughing at the same time.

All I know is this, I wouldn't want to be Stanford the next time we meet up,..The girls are gonna use this as motivation and focus the entire next season, just so they can get their hands on em.

Last edited:
Stanford was fortunate to win, breaks went their way in the final set. The drawing of Herbie Husker was spot on, however. A tree for a mascot, now that's hilarious.

I for one am not surprised a bunch of 18 to 22 year old girls, who probably lack great social skills because they've been at a gym their whole sentient lives, drew an inappropriate cartoon of their opponents. It was rather stupid to leave it up after the game. But in the end who cares?

I for one am not surprised a bunch of 18 to 22 year old girls, who probably lack great social skills because they've been at a gym their whole sentient lives, drew an inappropriate cartoon of their opponents. It was rather stupid to leave it up after the game. But in the end who cares?
50 posters?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT