ADVERTISEMENT

Skers Now 2.5 point Favorites on Black Friday

Your “sellout streak” notwithstanding, of course.
did you just have a sellout streak comment chambered?

very funny!

have fun on Friday. Lincoln will offer a warm welcome to all your ilk who'd like to come visit, have a look at College Football history and enjoy a friendly contest.

there will once again be zero fights between fan bases.

everyone's excited for B1G Media Check Cashing Day!

Almost like there’s a game in 4 days between our two teams and it makes perfect sense.

Come get your fellow husker fans off our board the other 51 weeks out of the year.
we are all friends and business partners in the B1G.

what do the Husker fans on your site talk about? ways to spend your media stipend?

Reactions: Hoboken Joe
Odd point you’re trying really hard to make. Keep at it.

To answer your question, mostly the 90’s and how you guys don’t accept mediocrity.
and what's your response?

mediocrity is grand and we also loved those '90s Nebraska teams?

it's the B1G. these are money making exhibitions. there are no championships for anyone at the end of the rainbow, just cold hard cash.

there are no rivalries. just business partners.

See!

I said it about last year, some of your starters pulled themselves out, which we all knew why, and of course some of your fans freaked out on me. But it happens all the time.
They are not sitting any players that are not injuried. It was a joke that ran on a podcast and some Hawk fans took it seriously. Really

Reactions: steelclaw
Odd point you’re trying really hard to make. Keep at it.

To answer your question, mostly the 90’s and how you guys don’t accept mediocrity.
And what do you have to show for your mediocrity?
Two Rose Bowls and one Orange Bowl wins.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
No one has more little dick energy than Nebraska fans talking about Iowa football.

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”
“Who wants to win the Big Ten West anyway?”

That’s not Hawk fans saying that stuff.
said the iowa fan on the nebraska board.

relevant:
86oho2.jpg

No one has more little dick energy than Nebraska fans talking about Iowa football.

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”
“Who wants to win the Big Ten West anyway?”

That’s not Hawk fans saying that stuff.
Oh Okay I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

We don't cover but win 6-5. Defensive touchdown for us. Iowa scores 2 two point safeties and the rare one point safety. Look out world Huskers going bowling. We coming

• Haha
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Neither team has an offense. Both have good run defenses. Cold weather.

I could see us winning again (16-10 is my guess), but we love losing close games and Iowa usually wins them.
The Huskers are going to lose 20-30 yards of field position for each punt, unless BB reverses course. Iowa’s P is their MVP.

losing to Iowa would be worse than losing to Wisconsin.

they have played nobody and got blown out by the one decent team they played. notice how they repeatedly dodge Ohio State & Michigan to reel off these inflated seasons.

make no mistake, they're at best the 6th best team in the B1G

Reactions: steelclaw
Nebraska isn't as bad as their record. They blew arguably 2-4 games this year. I see it being a close game that could probably go either way. Some of it may depend on if Iowa plans to sit some of their starters.
There is a reason it was said that you are what your record says you are. NU's propensity to Nebraska the close games away is why they are 5-6.

and what's your response?

mediocrity is grand and we also loved those '90s Nebraska teams?

it's the B1G. these are money making exhibitions. there are no championships for anyone at the end of the rainbow, just cold hard cash.

there are no rivalries. just business partners.
What else is there to talk about?

Except for the season they were expelled from the conference, Iowa has been a piglet sucking off the Michigan / Ohio State teat for around 120 years. Contributing zero but kept around for those two schools to bitch slap at will for an easy annual win.

Unfortunately, we are following right in their footsteps.

Contributing nothing.

We better get right, or 110 years from now, someone's going to say: "You guys haven't won a single game of consequence in 120 years? What the **** did you do to deserve to become Iowa?"

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Probably. Considering we lose 99% of our games by less than 7. And we are damn good at it. Maybe best in the nation. However something just doesn't feel right with this team. We looked unmotivated at the end of the last several games.

I think this team has checked it in. To bad!

What makes you say this team has checked it in? They didn’t look like that Saturday at all.

lol, played them both last year, played Michigan the year before that, and will play one of them next week. Probably look stuff up before you claim it as a fact.

“Repeatedly.”
i recall, they both kicked your ass too. shame you had to schedule out of conference juggernauts like South Dakota State and Iowa State, could've been another one of yalls golden years.

and yes, i also recall when yall got blown out of the water by Michigan in 2021. i believe Wisconsin & Purdue stole yalls lunch as well. unfortunately, they had ranked teams on their schedule so they didn't get to walk into the B1GCCG.

i'm not the one

Except for the season they were expelled from the conference, Iowa has been a piglet sucking off the Michigan / Ohio State teat for around 120 years. Contributing zero but kept around for those two schools to bitch slap at will for an easy annual win.

Contributing nothing.

We better get right, or 110 years from now, someone's going to say: "You guys haven't won a single game of consequence in 120 years? What the **** did you do to deserve to become Iowa?"
This is pretty accurate.

Basically Iowa, Indiana, NW, Purdue, MSU...pretty much every team in the conference has been responsible for about 100 of the Wolfs 1000 wins. Had Michigan been in a real conference they would similar to who, like Texas AM?

Reactions: Mack In Motion
win over iowa would settle N fanbase for the winter. gets y'all to a bowl as well. optimism would be in full bloom by spring. season tickets would be gone.

Reactions: cavalot

Contributing nothing.

Jesus. A bit depressed today?

losing to Iowa would be worse than losing to Wisconsin.

they have played nobody and got blown out by the one decent team they played. notice how they repeatedly dodge Ohio State & Michigan to reel off these inflated seasons.

make no mistake, they're at best the 6th best team in the B1G
Who are #4 and #5 in your opinion (I'm sure we agree on the top 3)?

lol, played them both last year, played Michigan the year before that, and will play one of them next week. Probably look stuff up before you claim it as a fact.

“Repeatedly.”
Goes for you too.. Since joining the B1G ( 2011) Ioway literally has only played Ohio St only three times, and Michigan was not on your schedule the year before that, you were taken behind the woodshed in the CCG just like what‘s going to happen next weekend again..

Nebraska with every thing to play for , a bowl bid in a rebuilding year, extra practice and experience for young players, more recruiting exposure, more $$$ (maybe). Iowa with nothing to play for except pride. Not going to be in the playoff no matter if they pull an absolute miracle in the B1G title game against mich/tosu. Maybe a better bowl game? That’s it.

Neb should win this, and it will suck hearing about it for another year.
Thank you for not being an obnoxious guest!

The Huskers should have done much more this year and they’ve had plenty of chances but they can’t seize the moment. There aren’t enough Dudes or leaders yet to take charge and build the culture. It’s going to take time. We’re not winning next week because they don’t know how yet and simply don’t believe in themselves. They can but they don’t.

Reactions: cavalot
Goes for you too.. Since joining the B1G ( 2011) Ioway literally has only played Ohio St only three times, and Michigan was not on your schedule the year before that, you were taken behind the woodshed in the CCG just like what‘s going to happen next weekend again..
So you are saying that since they added more teams to the Big Ten and the conference went to divisions, Iowa isn’t playing conference foes as much as they did before? Groundbreaking research there, Scarlet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT