ADVERTISEMENT

Rams vs Bengals SB LVI

tigers
staff mixed up by a balanced and badass d-line -4th quarter a disaster for ford

Last edited:
Rooting for the Bengals. But I fear the Rams D line is going to destroy the weak Bengals O line and hammer Burrow.
The good news for the Bengals is they’ve worked around their bad OL all year. They’ll have a game plan for it.

Yeah Donald presents a tougher challenge than anyone they’d face, but sometimes it’s worse for a team’s strength to go up against the opponent’s strength because if your strength isn’t working where do you turn? Like the Broncos against the Seahawks in 2014.

I kinda want the Bengals to win but I'm an old NFC guy. I think the rams are the better team and will win. NFC win is good for the stock market historically as well. Guess that means Bengals will win

Would like to see Burro lose. Probably won’t happen.

Would like to see Burro lose. Probably won’t happen.
Because he wanted to come here??
M6BixX7.gif

I've seen the Rams win the Superbowl so I'd rather see the Bengals take this one. I picked against them through the playoffs and have yet to get it right. I won't be picking them again today but I won't be so surprised if they win either. I can see Donald terrorizing the Bengals backfield but I wouldn't trust Stafford either.

Rams by double digits is my instinct. Can't sit though the commercials and halftime anymore though. I've been spoiled by the internet/streaming.

I have rams -4 +100, Bengals to kick longest FG -130, Michel ov 20.5 rush yds -114, and a little on kupp to score the first TD at +600.

I kinda want the Bengals to win but I'm an old NFC guy. I think the rams are the better team and will win. NFC win is good for the stock market historically as well. Guess that means Bengals will win
That's an absolutely solid prediction.

Do I expect the Rams Defensive Line to make life hell for the Bengals? Yes, but remember he was sacked 9 times in the playoffs and THEY WON.

Bengals covers and Unders will also cover.

Rams by double digits is my instinct. Can't sit though the commercials and halftime anymore though. I've been spoiled by the internet/streaming.
The halftime musicals always sucks. Just mute them until the game resumes. The commercials can be entertaining at times. But if I need to use that time to use the restroom or get some food so be it. I'd rather talk with everyone on here

Remember after the 2018 season, when everyone thought Adrian Martinez was significantly better than Joe Burrow...

First super bowl where I will be happy with either team winning. Everyone picking the Rams, so it will probably be the Bengals.

I’d have no problem with Stafford taking home a ring. dude played in Detroit for a lifetime.
I’m pulling for Zac Taylor, though.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Three stupid decisions in a row by the Bungles...two runs on 2nd and 3rd n short, then going for it this earlry on your side of the field... dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT