ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs Louisville

Screenshot-20231227-220454.png
rent free + soft

Anyone else pick up on a vibe that USC is actually better without Caleb Williams? The team seemed to rally around Miller Moss

Anyone else pick up on a vibe that USC is actually better without Caleb Williams? The team seemed to rally around Miller Moss
Yea, so much for USC just wanted the season to be over.
Completely the opposite and was fooled on this one, thought Louisville would play much better for Brohm..

3 games now where the ACC has gotten crushed by middling teams.

would be fun to see them merge with the sun belt and have their own playoff within the G5

3 games now where the ACC has gotten crushed by middling teams.

would be fun to see them merge with the sun belt and have their own playoff within the G5
No mention of A&M losing to okie state? Same A&M team Alabama had to
Come from behind and squeak by..

Reactions: moralvictories
It's ok for Alabama to squeak by A&M, Arkansas, and Auburn but somehow it's not ok for Florida State to squeak by Boston College and Louisville?
i love how you have to ignore the elephant in the room that Alabama just beat the #1 overall, back-to-back national champions.

big games matter, and beating a shitty louisville team 16-6 just isn't good enough. had they blown them out of the water the way tOSU did to Wisconsin in 2014, they'd deserve to get in.

i love how you have to ignore the elephant in the room that Alabama just beat the #1 overall, back-to-back national champions.

big games matter, and beating a shitty louisville team 16-6 just isn't good enough. had they blown them out of the water the way tOSU did to Wisconsin in 2014, they'd deserve to get in.
Florida State boat raced LSU. Proof that FSU is capable of winning big games.

Florida State boat raced LSU. Proof that FSU is capable of winning big games.
3-4 months ago? are you contending that LSU is anywhere as good as Georgia?

you're being purposefully dishonest because you're married to an opinion that is looking worse by the week.

3-4 months ago? are you contending that LSU is anywhere as good as Georgia?

you're being purposefully dishonest because you're married to an opinion that is looking worse by the week.
If Georgia beats Florida State, you are vindicated, I will admit I was wrong. If Florida State wins, it proves I was right about them belonging in the playoffs.

Reactions: thall__

I love how you ignore losing by two scores at home. You suffer from a bad case of confirmation bias. Maybe some more drinks will get ya thinking straight 🤣🤣

I love how you ignore losing by two scores at home. You suffer from a bad case of confirmation bias. Maybe some more drinks will get ya thinking straight 🤣🤣
says the pussy who is too afraid to put money on his opinion 🤣 🤣 🤣

i'm the champion of reality, and i adjust my opinions accordingly. you can't say the same

says the pussy who is too afraid to put money on his opinion 🤣 🤣 🤣

i'm the champion of reality, and i adjust my opinions accordingly. you can't say the same
I already accepted your bet. I only settle my bets in person. I’ll remember you calling me a pussy 🤣🤣.

I already told you I’ll be in Okc soon. I’ll meet you at Nicks to settle up. I’m really worried about your memory. Stop drinking so much
you won't, but you know pretending you will is the only way you have to save face.

its unfortunate you can't even be honest with yourself.

HB rules clearly state that all confrontations such as this one need to be resolved in a Hy-Vee parking lot.

And without rules, we live with the animals.
OT here. I wanted to let you know something about Brad Cox you may not know.
He's 43 years olds, not important, he has 2 sons, 1 is the stable foreman, the other an assistant trainer. And who keeps this whole group together? The mom of course.

She is the former Livia Frazar. She completes the quartet as a track veterinarian. Enough said?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT