ADVERTISEMENT

Quiet night even thought the Huskers are playing great.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Support your Husker! Give the players and coaches some props. Win or lose the team has come to play.

The Game Thread is 6 pages already, it's not quiet at all. Good effort by the defense so far, except for the one play, I'm impressed by our coverage.

Reactions: huskerbux
So far i belive the penalties have hurt us. But we are playing good and like i kept saying all week, we have shown up to play. When teams play ranked and top teams they all tend to wake up and come together. I dont know how the 2nd half will go but the 1st half has been better then anyone would have expected.

Ok im lost, how is he trying to pick a fight by saying support the team and they came to play. I would only hope most of our Husker fans felt the same way, instead of hoping the team and coaches fail.

GO BIG RED, GO HUSKERS. They came to play and we need to come to support them.

Can you give it a rest for tonight. Stop trying to pick a fight. One half has been played.

I'm not trying to pick a fight at all. I'm just saying get off your butts and post to support our play. We're playing damn good against a top 10 team. We haven't folded... we've come to play!

Plus I'm not one to play games. I'll come out and say exactly what i mean.

We still have a half to go and now the mistakes are beginning to flow. Hopefully they come out after half with their heads back on straight. We have to play well all around, we can not match them score for score..

We still have a half to go and now the mistakes are beginning to flow. Hopefully they come out after half with their heads back on straight. We have to play well all around, we can not match them score for score..

Michigan State just isn't gonna lay down. We're gonna have to keep punching them in the chops and take the W.

Imani has been a beast this game.. really enjoy watching him run tonight!

I'm not trying to pick a fight at all. I'm just saying get off your butts and post to support our play. We're playing damn good against a top 10 team. We haven't folded... we've come to play!

Plus I'm not one to play games. I'll come out and say exactly what i mean.

And you've been shown you are wrong the reason Der starts a game thread is so we can all post together instead of these random posts complaining about how quiet it is. It was quite loud in the game thread. That's why it looks like you're picking a fight

Punched them right in the face!
Great start to the second half!
GBR!

Sorry to be a stickler, but you have to spell at least your thread title correctly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT