ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The debate I was having wasn't over the better place to live; to each their own. It was an assertion that masks do nothing. The only people that tend to say that they don't are folks that rely on Youtube videos made by people that likely had a hard time graduating from high school, but somehow are dual infectious disease experts/civil liberties scholars.

It doesn't surprise me at all that SF is older; it is expensive to live there.

I also have zero qualms about going out of the house, and wearing a mask while I do so. Locking myself in is not needed, but thanks for the advice. Maybe if SD tried it (masks), they could the model of taking precautions and lowering their case rate while staying open. But nope; it apparently has to be one or the other.
Many people are wearing masks in the stores I've visited in South Dakota. They locked down nursing homes and put strict rules in place for their employees. They've done extensive screening and testing of their employees. It didn't matter. It still got in to most of the nursing homes. Meanwhile they have patients dying from "failure to thrive syndrome". Many patients when confined to their rooms slip tremendously and quit eating.

South Dakota had their biggest tourism year ever. Construction is booming. People are moving in to South Dakota from all over the country. Somebody from New York just bought a home near a friend of mine's place. Apparently they're willing to risk their lives to preserve their freedom.

Masks are not a panacea. I see way too many people who think that wearing a mask gives them a license to visit within a few feet of each other. Most of the masks people are wearing in public do little to nothing other than maybe stop extremely large droplets which IF you follow the social distancing rules don't fly that far anyway.

I imagine the veracity of this will be hotly debated, but if its true you would think it significant. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing, not a single horrifying act or line in the sand that Trump might cross that would cause his flock to waver in their devotion to him.

You have a kind of queer malaise. Not exactly sure what it is just yet but I'll figure it out soon enough. Definitely queer though. In the meantime enjoy the movie.

He's whethered some tremendous investment crashes along the way and has an empire worth billions of dollars.
OGC.19f0fe42963f445706bc289afdd61dda

Yeah he "whethered" four (4) bankruptcies.

His golf and hotel properties are a river of red ink and losing tens of millions annually. He is personally indebted to the tune of $421M, $300M of which is due in the next 4 years. He's broke now or will be soon.

Last edited:
Do you know what Trump had left of "daddy's gift" after the state of New York took out their inheritance taxes? You have no idea what he inherited or where he started from regardless of what anyone says they know. He's whethered some tremendous investment crashes along the way and has an empire worth billions of dollars.

How many bankruptcies? And how did that Trump University scam go?

Many people are wearing masks in the stores I've visited in South Dakota. They locked down nursing homes and put strict rules in place for their employees. They've done extensive screening and testing of their employees. It didn't matter. It still got in to most of the nursing homes. Meanwhile they have patients dying from "failure to thrive syndrome". Many patients when confined to their rooms slip tremendously and quit eating.

South Dakota had their biggest tourism year ever. Construction is booming. People are moving in to South Dakota from all over the country. Somebody from New York just bought a home near a friend of mine's place. Apparently they're willing to risk their lives to preserve their freedom.

Masks are not a panacea. I see way too many people who think that wearing a mask gives them a license to visit within a few feet of each other. Most of the masks people are wearing in public do little to nothing other than maybe stop extremely large droplets which IF you follow the social distancing rules don't fly that far anyway.
Are you equating wearing a mask vs. not wearing a mask to freedom? I've never understood the conservative calculus of freedom. Y'all go bonkers over some things, then show absolutely no care in the world about others. If anyone challenges you on the pretty obvious disconnect y'all start screaming about freedoms, with only the vaguest notion of what you think freedom means in its most narrow expression.

Reactions: chipotlehusker
How many bankruptcies? And how did that Trump University scam go?
It's amusing if not disturbing how dingle is explaining that you haven't a clue what Trump inherited, presumably because you are not privy to his tax returns, and in the very next breath he claims to have affirmative knowledge of the president's fortune and his financial record with precise detail.

Reactions: chipotlehusker
Are you equating wearing a mask vs. not wearing a mask to freedom? I've never understood the conservative calculus of freedom. Y'all go bonkers over some things, then show absolutely no care in the world about others. If anyone challenges you on the pretty obvious disconnect y'all start screaming about freedoms, with only the vaguest notion of what you think freedom means in its most narrow expression.
There is a lot you don't understand.

His golf and hotel properties are a river of red ink and losing tens of millions annually. He is personally indebted to the tune of $421M, $300M of which is due in the next 4 years. He's broke now or will be soon.

Reactions: JoelBittner
I guarantee you that there are politicians on both sides of the aisle that wouldn't mourn if Trump were to die. He's pissed on the gravy train of lots of career politicians.
If you can name two significant things that Biden has done in 47 years I will give you ten that Trump has in four years. The best thing under Trump that has happened is "pissing on" a lot of worthless politicians that have contributed very little in the Washington swamp while doing a lot for themselves and family but little for you. Perfect example of this is the Biden's. Hunter has no experience in gas and financials nor does his brother Frank who got a $100 million contract to build housing in Afghanistan without any experience in construction. China and Afghanistan have treated the Biden's well for just a few favors including making China a "favored" nation. Four years with Biden at the helm will make China very happy while they they continue to change Taiwan and Hong Kong into a communist country or territory. Many swamp people have done a lot for themselves and their families, through lobbyist and bribes from other countries like China, by turning their heads on corruption and lack of humanity continue. And their is no better friend than a man like Biden to continue there rampant effort to turn the world into a communist world while ignoring human rights for their people who by the way are very good and kind. I know this because I have been there several times for business reasons.

This is the perfect reply for the posts claiming there is no difference between the right and left. Sorry folks, the left doesn't hide they are emotionally disturbed children who really believe they are the smartest adult in the room. That level of self-delusion should never have access to the reigns of power.
And Cali wants 16 year olds to vote

If you can name two significant things that Biden has done in 47 years I will give you ten that Trump has in four years. The best thing under Trump that has happened is "pissing on" a lot of worthless politicians that have contributed very little in the Washington swamp while doing a lot for themselves and family but little for you. Perfect example of this is the Biden's. Hunter has no experience in gas and financials nor does his brother Frank who got a $100 million contract to build housing in Afghanistan without any experience in construction. China and Afghanistan have treated the Biden's well for just a few favors including making China a "favored" nation. Four years with Biden at the helm will make China very happy while they they continue to change Taiwan and Hong Kong into a communist country or territory. Many swamp people have done a lot for themselves and their families, through lobbyist and bribes from other countries like China, by turning their heads on corruption and lack of humanity continue. And their is no better friend than a man like Biden to continue there rampant effort to turn the world into a communist world while ignoring human rights for their people who by the way are very good and kind. I know this because I have been there several times for business reasons.
It's hysterical how many Repubs have bought the whole "I've done more than any American president since Lincoln" line of crap. Trump will quite literally go down as the worst president in American history. His "achievements" will be overshadowed by his handling of a long list of issues. Hell, he had a golden opportunity to unite the country around fighting covid, but he failed miserably. That's what will be remembered.

It's hysterical how many Repubs have bought the whole "I've done more than any American president since Lincoln" line of crap. Trump will quite literally go down as the worst president in American history. His "achievements" will be overshadowed by his handling of a long list of issues. Hell, he had a golden opportunity to unite the country around fighting covid, but he failed miserably. That's what will be remembered.

YAWN.....la, de, da, da la, de, dah yawn... La, de, da, da La, de, dah

Hydroxychloroquine: stand back and stand by.
Meanwhile there's a new story on Reuters on combined research from UCLA and Yale Universities that shows a "significant benefit to using Hydroxychloroquine" as a a preventative or in early COVID infections. They suggest a 25% reduction in the severity of clinical symptoms by using it. This is the second study to come out in the past several weeks that first refuted the negative cardiac effects of using it and now supports the clinical use of it. The book is not closed yet on this drug. It will be a shame if political motives hindered the potential use of it when it might have helped some patients.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and bluenrg

And what are Trump's kids qualifications to be making decisions for our government? How much $$$ are they making/made? Drain the swamp! How many jail sentences for those that have worked/are working for Trump? How many under qualified interim directors does it take to make America great? The whole system is messed up and Trump hasn't done crap for average people in my area in his 47 months (mountains of MT)..... I guess we could start raking the forest. Biden may not do anything around here either, but at least he won't be an annoying reality show host who has no idea how to be presidential. Biden may also be crazy enough to have a qualified cabinet of experts that he actually listens to.

Biden turning America into a communist country and ignoring human rights around the globe..... That is a hell of an agenda! I can't believe he is smart enough to hide that from most voters.

It's amusing if not disturbing how dingle is explaining that you haven't a clue what Trump inherited, presumably because you are not privy to his tax returns, and in the very next breath he claims to have affirmative knowledge of the president's fortune and his financial record with precise detail.
you are a liar. I did not claim I have knowledge of his complete fortune. It has been widely reported by multiple news outlets including several left leaning national ones that his net worth is far north of a billion as in BILLIONs. Who cares what his debt is. It's all about net worth and right now it appears that he is not nearly as leveraged as I had assumed he was.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I feel like Dems batted around on conspiracies, and are back to the top of the lineup... taxes. Hey Russia, you’re on deck.

He owns multiple different entities. Some have taken it on the chin due to economic downturns. Amazingly he has emerged from all of those disasters long after "his daddy's money" was gone to build his empire bigger and better than ever. Of course his hotels are losing millions right now. Everybody worldwide other than in a few red states are losing their asses in the hospitality business due to COVID. His worst performing assets right now are in New York City..... His net worth has been stated by several financial outlets to be north of 100 billion. I think Donald will be fine.

you are a liar. I did not claim I have knowledge of his complete fortune. It has been widely reported by multiple news outlets including several left leaning national ones that his net worth is far north of a billion as in BILLIONs. Who cares what his debt is. It's all about net worth and right now it appears that he is not nearly as leveraged as I had assumed he was.
Calm down, dingle buddy. All I'm saying is that you call out others for what you claim is their lack of tax code knowledge, but you aren't privy to Trump's tax situation nor do have knowledge of what investigators are probing. That's not a lie, it's the way you convey your thoughts on the matter.

His net worth has been stated by several financial outlets to be north of 100 billion. I think Donald will be fine.
You are completely clueless and should probably quit now. His most favorable wealth estimates have come from Forbes and they have him at $2,5B. You somehow believe that Trump is worth more than $100B - wildly, hilariously wrong.

Reactions: Capdanjou

Please cease with the "mask requirement = loss of freedom" crap. Mask requirements are no more of an infringement of one's freedom than requirements for the wearing of shirts and shoes. Those New Yorkers had the same functioning doorknob on the inside of the door in New York as they'll have in South Dakota.

I also never said that masks were a panacea.

Last edited:
You are completely clueless and should probably quit now. His most favorable wealth estimates have come from Forbes and they have him at $2,5B. You somehow believe that Trump is worth more than $100B - wildly, hilariously wrong.
It got you to respond. I may have to keep trolling like that to see who else I can hook. You had to Google it to find that number which isn't really verifiable anyway. Imagine that. IF the media is right he's only worth 2.5 BILLION even after being reduced by over half a billion due to COVID. Geeeee. I wonder if he can buy groceries.

This is the perfect reply for the posts claiming there is no difference between the right and left. Sorry folks, the left doesn't hide they are emotionally disturbed children who really believe they are the smartest adult in the room. That level of self-delusion should never have access to the reigns of power.
Just a reminder to maybe not to make blanket statements that equate the unhinged behavior of one unhinged individual and assign it to an entire group. I mean I assume not all Trumpers are this out of control

Who are the haters? I literally haven't heard a single person on MSNBC wish for his death. I can't stand the guy, and I couldn't even before he ran for president, but as someone with loved ones that have had COVID, I don't wish it on anyone; even him.

Oh ye of little knowledge and memory. Look back through the thread if you can figure out how the buttons work.

Calm down, dingle buddy. All I'm saying is that you call out others for what you claim is their lack of tax code knowledge, but you aren't privy to Trump's tax situation nor do have knowledge of what investigators are probing. That's not a lie, it's the way you convey your thoughts on the matter.
The only news of note regarding Trump's taxes is that a Democrat prosecutor in New York is trying to make political hay out of the fact that in some years Trump supposedly didn't pay any tax.

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO A DISEASE LIKE THIS IS HERD IMMUNITY.

My take on covid-19 is that it is equivalent to a bad flu season. I can post links showing that co-morbidities have been minimized (in fact the CDC admits this on their website, but you have to dig) to inflate the numbers.

But you are correct that mass protests have spread the disease. As have political rallies and other forms of social interactions which are normal and necessary for society to function. We needed this disease to burn thru the entire society to get to herd immunity. By flattening the curve all we did was draw out the pain. DJT got sucker-punched by the deep state. The Dems played this down until they remembered the call to arms by their court jester. This hoax pandemic has been one long orgasm for the left.

The American citizens failed in the Covid response. Not the government.

Just a reminder to maybe not to make blanket statements that equate the unhinged behavior of one unhinged individual and assign it to an entire group. I mean I assume not all Trumpers are this out of control

I already saw that. I'm not going to lie, after months of seeing leftist morons blocking traffic, toppling statues, vandalizing property, and stopping a little old lady from crossing the street with a walker this was glorious. I expect more to come.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
The only news of note regarding Trump's taxes is that a Democrat prosecutor in New York is trying to make political hay out of the fact that in some years Trump supposedly didn't pay any tax.

They faul to.kenton ye os8d a million in ti the Treasury in 2016 and 4.2 million in 2017.

And he got a deferment for those payments for future taxes owed.

I'm do tired of orooke believing everything Democrays, the media and Teoublicans say about him.

Then a week later its not true it verifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT