ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "coof"-(Brandon "theakguy" Herrera). Good luck to them and others who have had and will contract it. I can already hear the left saying that he deserved it or they hope he dies. Very hypothetically... if president trump were to pass away from said "coof", who would you see taking his place as the republican nominee? I want to emphasize "very" in that question since he is our president and I am certainly hopeful that he will overcome the virus. Please keep it civil to the best of your abilities if you want to respond.

Reactions: BigBL87
i would guess pence and he would just pick a running mate for vp
this just fits right in this year
wonder if they contacted at the debate and if they did, did biden also get it?
trump looked flushed at debate, i thought he was just riled up.
here we go as they come around the final turn

My selfish ass wants the first woman president. Jo Jorgensen 2020

Reactions: HuskerTilDeath
Wasn’t that the premise of the OP?
Yeah I guess I can't read beyond the first couple sentences anymore. In that case I think they might just go with the ticket that's on the ballot, bc they can't reprint the ballots this late and I doubt they postpone the election. Pence would name his VP so people would vote for the Trump/Pence ballot.

that was the speed (amphetamine). Trump was very drugged up during the debate, his body language and twitches told the whole story. Plus his eyes were dilated pretty good

He would immediately name a VP. Trump and Pence would have to die on the same day for Nancy to become president.
Actually, not only would Pence have to pick a VP, the Senate would have to confirm. And of course Trump would have to perish for this to occur, but if Trump becomes seriously ill, Pence may formally assume the duties of POTUS.

Actually, not only would Pence have to pick a VP, the Senate would have to confirm. And of course Trump would have to perish for this to occur, but if Trump becomes seriously ill, Pence may formally assume the duties of POTUS.
It has to be approved by the house AND the senate, but it would be political suicide for either chamber to not immediately confirm.

As of right now supposedly Trump only has mild symptoms. It's interesting that some of the same people who were outraged that we would discuss RBG's legacy before her funeral are already plotting for the demise of a sitting President.

We demand the results!

PS - show me the Senators and elected officials who have wished his demise and are planning replacements please.

We demand the results!

PS - show me the Senators and elected officials who have wished his demise and are planning replacements please.
well there was a lengthy tweet/news story released by the Washington Post late last night that was quickly taken down at 2 a.m. eastern time. It's very obvious that there are members of CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times that would celebrate Trump's death. Given their coverage of COVID I think we can all agree that he's got no chance of survival.

well there was a lengthy tweet/news story released by the Washington Post late last night that was quickly taken down at 2 a.m. eastern time. It's very obvious that there are members of CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times that would celebrate Trump's death. Given their coverage of COVID I think we can all agree that he's got no chance of survival.
I don't like to debate hypotheticals. Hypothetically there are people who would celebrate (and have been planning for) Biden's death too. It's all despicable but only hypothetical. Let's not debate the unprovable. All politicians on both sides that I've seen have wished the Trumps a speedy recovery, as should everyone.

I don't like to debate hypotheticals. Hypothetically there are people who would celebrate (and have been planning for) Biden's death too. It's all despicable but only hypothetical. Let's not debate the unprovable. All politicians on both sides that I've seen have wished the Trumps a speedy recovery, as should everyone.
I don't know of a single person who has been planning or celebrating the idea of a Biden death. IF he is elected I hope he remains somewhat healthy and able to complete his term. The fact is that he has obvious signs of mental decline and it is very possible that Harris would end up as our President if Biden is elected. That said, I don't think that would change anything as far as the Democrat agenda. It's very telling when one thinks that compared to the people driving the agenda in the Democrat party that Pelosi and Harris could be viewed as moderates...Laughing

Well, people aren't talking about his taxes today. He won't be able to claim he can’t be sent to prison for tax fraud because he might catch COVID
The things I've heard discussed the most are some of his business deductions. He's right that they don't send you to jail for deductions. They send you to jail for failing to report income. Agressive tax accountants and attorneys tend to take every possible business expense deduction they can and then fight it out with the IRS later. There's a ton of gray areas in the tax code which are open to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT