ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
500k manufacturing gigs pre pandemic was about the same rate as Obama Admin created manufacturing jobs. However, of course, those numbers are WAAAAY DOWN. And certainly even the first three years of Trump did nothing to reverse the trend in US manufacturing over the past 30 years. US has lost over 5 million manufacturing jobs since 1997. Of course, the influence Prez has on economic situation and jobs etc... is way over blown. What isn't overblown is how Trump stretches the truth and tries to perpetuate the false idea that he has done something. He hasn't. If you look at the job and income data now, it's a disaster. Even before pandemic, more than 1,800 factories closed between 2016-2018. Several key states (Mich, Ohio, Wisc, Minny, Penn, are each down 20k-40k manufacturing jobs compared to Pre Pandemic levels). He's killing it alright.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Are they illegal?

The left (Dems) have an allergy to objective reality. I mean if they're not bothered by 62 million dead children, then why would they be bothered with eradicating the rule of law along with everyone who won't vote for them?

What’s your proof? I have proof of Biden calling troops “dumb bastards.” Keep playing your mental gymnastics my friend.
Yeah I've seen your proof, my friend.

Now. here's mine about Trump trashing POWs, which you still fail to address:

About 2 minutes in, but feel free to watch the whole thing if you must.

Did he or didn't he trash POWs?

Yeah I've seen your proof, my friend.

Now. here's mine about Trump trashing POWs, which you still fail to address:

About 2 minutes in, but feel free to watch the whole thing if you must.

Did he or didn't he trash POWs?

That’s the best you got? I thought you were going to send me proof of Trump calling soldiers losers? Where’s it at?

He trashed McCain, but I wouldn’t say he went after all POWs. It was certainly in jest, and something I wouldn’t say. Have you been steaming over this for four years?

Who were the 27?

Did those 27 say, "he's never said those things", or did they say, "I've never heard him say those things"?

Give that Cadet Bone Spurs has trashed POWs, it wouldn't be too big of a stretch to believe that he did say those things--which was confirmed by both left and right media sources. Hell.....if Trump had been at the Hanoi Hilton, he'd have been the guy that ratted on the other POWs merely for better lodging and food.
I will start with John Bolton who hates his guts, Espey, Pompeo, I could go on but why would he want to spend $1.3 trillion rebuilding a depleted military and why most law enforcement officers if he hates them. And who actually knew he did other than another anonymous souse and are so trust worthy aren't they? And CNN and MSNBC, The Washington Post and NYT have been so honest we can trust them for sure. They certainly got the Russian collusion story right didn't they and the FBI has been so forthright the last four years

That’s the best you got? I thought you were going to send me proof of Trump calling soldiers losers? Where’s it at?

He trashed McCain, but I wouldn’t say he went after all POWs. It was certainly in jest, and something I wouldn’t say. Have you been steaming over this for four years?
"I like guys that weren't captured" seems like a dig at POWs to me, which is a rich comment coming from a guy that wouldn't last 30 seconds at the Hanoi Hilton.

I haven't been steaming anymore these 4 years than you were during the 8 years that Obama was president, so I guess you can answer your own question. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016; a TRUE fiscal conservative and a REAL proponent of individual freedom.

Have anyone else you want to discuss as a way to deflect?

Joe has made big mistakes, he's acknowledged them and tried to make amends. By comparison, I've never once heard contrition from Trump about anything, much less race relations. Instead he dumps gasoline on the fire, making the most outlandish and dubious claims of having done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln. No objective person buys that crap. And it does nothing to erase his racism directed at other groups, or his embrace of white nationalists.
He has. You just don't like it.

"I like guys that weren't captured" seems like a dig at POWs to me, which is a rich comment coming from a guy that wouldn't last 30 seconds at the Hanoi Hilton.

I haven't been steaming anymore these 4 years than you were during the 8 years that Obama was president, so I guess you can answer your own question. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016; a TRUE fiscal conservative and a REAL proponent of individual freedom.

Have anyone else you want to discuss as a way to deflect?

I wasn’t steaming. Obama did some good things. I worked hard and was prosperous under Obama. I’m even more prosperous under Trump with lower taxes he pushed through.

Still waiting for your evidence...

Brennan briefed Obama on plot by the Hillary campaign to create a fake Russian collusion story from notes from the CIA that were just declassified.

So he knew all the tine it was fake but let the narrative go out to the American people.
Why is the Trump crowd so obsessed with Obama? Too bad Trump was too afraid to run against him in 2012.

Triggered
throw a Molotov, you know you wanna
rioter-fail.gif

Joe has made big mistakes, he's acknowledged them and tried to make amends. By comparison, I've never once heard contrition from Trump about anything, much less race relations. Instead he dumps gasoline on the fire, making the most outlandish and dubious claims of having done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln. No objective person buys that crap. And it does nothing to erase his racism directed at other groups, or his embrace of white nationalists.
1588026638526.jpg

I wasn’t steaming. Obama did some good things. I worked hard and was prosperous under Obama. I’m even more prosperous under Trump with lower taxes he pushed through.

Still waiting for your evidence...
Then there you go.

I provided video of Trump essentially saying he doesn't like POWs, or think that they're heroes. Not sure what else you're wanting.

Have a nice night.

Why is the Trump crowd so obsessed with Obama? Too bad Trump was too afraid to run against him in 2012.

So we should let a President trying to undo an election by propagating a false story go. When it has wrecked the country for 3 years..lmao

Let the FBI, CIA and Obama administration off the hook because you dislike Trump.

Good grief..lol

Reactions: bshirt73
So we should let a President trying to undo an election by propagating a false story go. When it has wrecked the country for 3 years..lmao

Let the FBI, CIA and Obama administration off the hook because you dislike Trump.

Good grief..lol
Gotta get off that phone

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Chinese government has arrested the mother of a physician from China who says China engineered the virus on purpose. Dr Li-Meng Yan

The reason the stimulus isn’t getting passed is because there is a ton of stuff in it that really has nothing to do with covid. It’s loaded with worthless pork.
I think that's probably right. Unfortunately, this is how most legislation is passed, regardless of who is spearheading the package. Then 5, 10, 15 years down the road everyone is scratching their heads, wondering how we managed to pass such terrible policies.

The reason the stimulus isn’t getting passed is because there is a ton of stuff in it that really has nothing to do with covid. It’s loaded with worthless pork.
Exactly. Because of people like him. Disingenuous, bad faith people. People who would claim "Trump hates POWs" when he was clearly talking about McCain when McCain was being a little bitch because he was all butthurt about Trump getting to be President instead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT