ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget Joe Biden is the most racist candidate to run in the last 45 years

Joe has made big mistakes, he's acknowledged them and tried to make amends. By comparison, I've never once heard contrition from Trump about anything, much less race relations. Instead he dumps gasoline on the fire, making the most outlandish and dubious claims of having done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln. No objective person buys that crap. And it does nothing to erase his racism directed at other groups, or his embrace of white nationalists.

Which ass hat video of the current president to choose? The list is long and growing!

I have 47 years of video and policies.

You cant find Trump saying anything like that without lying about it. Like the very fine people comment.

Biden literally praised racist and segraionist for years.

I will be glad t to put their records next to each other.

Who were the 27?

Did those 27 say, "he's never said those things", or did they say, "I've never heard him say those things"?

Give that Cadet Bone Spurs has trashed POWs, it wouldn't be too big of a stretch to believe that he did say those things--which was confirmed by both left and right media sources. Hell.....if Trump had been at the Hanoi Hilton, he'd have been the guy that ratted on the other POWs merely for better lodging and food.

Any proof he said it? Like a recording or video? You made the claim so burden of proof is on you.

I did watch the video of Biden calling our troops “stupid bastards.” Have you condemned Biden for saying that?

This coming from a guy who rolls around in the mud with the biggest liar in American history. Trump is a cheat, and an adulterer. He insults the military. He's run all of his businesses into the ground. He's been sued for fraud, and accused of rape. Just about anyone who has ever done business with him has landed in court. Yet none of this affects you in the least. You bend, twist, squirm into any argument to justify his actions as perfectly acceptable, and yet you question the integrity of Fauci? Seriously, this is where American society is falling apart.

Did he call the military stupid bastards?

Joe has made big mistakes, he's acknowledged them and tried to make amends. By comparison, I've never once heard contrition from Trump about anything, much less race relations. Instead he dumps gasoline on the fire, making the most outlandish and dubious claims of having done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln. No objective person buys that crap. And it does nothing to erase his racism directed at other groups, or his embrace of white nationalists.

Give examples of how racist Joe has made amends.....

I tried to find what he said he would do in 2016, in regards to your 75% stat. Here is what I found:

Mexico Wall
Axe ACA
Defund Planned Parenthood
Axe Common Core
Avoid taking vacations
Rebuild the Military
Cut taxes
Bring back manufacturing jobs
Bring back coal
Eliminate national debt
Quit the Paris Agreement
Bring home troops
Trade deals more in favor of US
Ban Muslims
Disengage with Cuba progress
Stop China from being currency manipulator
Deport all illegal immigrants
Rebuild infrastructure
Ditch NATO
Increase torture
Prosecute Hillary

I don't agree with about half of these items, whether he got them accomplished or not..... I don't think his presidency will go down as making huge strides in making America great again. He will not be getting my vote. He may very well get 70 million votes in a month, but will it be enough and in the right places? Biden will get more votes than the 65 million that Clinton got in 16. The silent republicans will be magic again!

Funny never heard of him increasing torture.

But you left out destroy the caliphate

Focus on the black community issues. Done and doint that

Take us out of the TPP

No new wars

He didnt promise prison reform but he has accomplished it bipartisanly and followed it up with Hope for prisoners

Has s high approval rating in the VA

Creating peace deals in the middle east

He moved the US embassy in Israel.

His right to try act has saved lives

Creating Space force which we know now is highly important with Russia and China having DEW weapons..

If you dont think those things are good for America thats on you.

Even Biden said the USMCA was better than NAFTA

Any proof he said it? Like a recording or video? You made the claim so burden of proof is on you.

I did watch the video of Biden calling our troops “stupid bastards.” Have you condemned Biden for saying that?
Come on, man. Even when there is video proof of Trump saying crazy things, then he denies he said those crazy things you still don't care. Don't you understand that your party has thrown all objectivity and standards our out the window? From now on no one can be held accountable for anything. Trump has made sure of that. He says one thing, and you all defend him by saying "he didn't say that," then you say "he didn't mean it" or "you misunderstood," then you complete the cycle of insanity by arguing "he said it so what?" The sheer volume of things you have to defend, doesn't it ever give a moment of pause? Both right and left media confirmed from multiple sources that he said it, but now you need video proof? Would it really make a difference? Wouldn't you just find an excuse to defend him anyway?

500000 manufacturing jobs were brought back before Covid and he signed a new trade deal in Canada and Mexico.

Texas has been killing it gettiing new jobs.

500k manufacturing gigs pre pandemic was about the same rate as Obama Admin created manufacturing jobs. However, of course, those numbers are WAAAAY DOWN. And certainly even the first three years of Trump did nothing to reverse the trend in US manufacturing over the past 30 years. US has lost over 5 million manufacturing jobs since 1997. Of course, the influence Prez has on economic situation and jobs etc... is way over blown. What isn't overblown is how Trump stretches the truth and tries to perpetuate the false idea that he has done something. He hasn't. If you look at the job and income data now, it's a disaster. Even before pandemic, more than 1,800 factories closed between 2016-2018. Several key states (Mich, Ohio, Wisc, Minny, Penn, are each down 20k-40k manufacturing jobs compared to Pre Pandemic levels). He's killing it alright.

You are assuming all covid records are accurate.
It is interesting how covid deaths spiked in certain states in the early stages compared to the same time frame in other states. Nursing home deaths contributed greatly to mass death early on.
When all is said and done, I wonder how many deaths were strictly nursing homes across the country.
Most knowledgeable sources think the Covid deaths are UNDER REPORTED.

500k manufacturing gigs pre pandemic was about the same rate as Obama Admin created manufacturing jobs. However, of course, those numbers are WAAAAY DOWN. And certainly even the first three years of Trump did nothing to reverse the trend in US manufacturing over the past 30 years. US has lost over 5 million manufacturing jobs since 1997. Of course, the influence Prez has on economic situation and jobs etc... is way over blown. What isn't overblown is how Trump stretches the truth and tries to perpetuate the false idea that he has done something. He hasn't. If you look at the job and income data now, it's a disaster. Even before pandemic, more than 1,800 factories closed between 2016-2018. Several key states (Mich, Ohio, Wisc, Minny, Penn, are each down 20k-40k manufacturing jobs compared to Pre Pandemic levels). He's killing it alright.

In 3 years. And the Obana sdministration lost about 200k manufacturing jobs in the end.

Then Obama said you cant get those jobs back.

But he did.

If Trump were the president of Venezuela, North Korea or Syria, and he boasted of dubious accomplishments, assailed the press, threatened to jail the opposition, praised armed militia while threatening to use military force against his own citizens, and asserted that he could refuse to leave office if he loses the election, all things he has done, the right in this country would not hesitate to call him out as a dictator.

Reactions: I M HIPPY
If Trump were the president of Venezuela, North Korea or Syria, and he boasted of dubious accomplishments, assailed the press, threatened to jail the opposition, praised armed militia while threatening to use military force against his own citizens, and asserted that he could refuse to leave office if he loses the election, all things he has done, the right in this country would not hesitate to call him out as a dictator.
The left would love him

If Trump were the president of Venezuela, North Korea or Syria, and he boasted of dubious accomplishments, assailed the press, threatened to jail the opposition, praised armed militia while threatening to use military force against his own citizens, and asserted the he could refuse to leave office if he loses the election, all things he has done, the right in this country would not hesitate to call him out as a dictator.

The opposition tried to overthrow his election.
He was illegally spied on by the previous administration.

Ruined people's lives on a lie they made up..lol

That's all documented fact.

Sounds like those countries? Huh?

Funny never heard of him increasing torture.

But you left out destroy the caliphate

Focus on the black community issues. Done and doint that

Take us out of the TPP

No new wars

He didnt promise prison reform but he has accomplished it bipartisanly and followed it up with Hope for prisoners

Has s high approval rating in the VA

Creating peace deals in the middle east

He moved the US embassy in Israel.

His right to try act has saved lives

Creating Space force which we know now is highly important with Russia and China having DEW weapons..

If you dont think those things are good for America thats on you.

Even Biden said the USMCA was better than NAFTA
Trump is not good for America in my opinion, but we will know more in four years regardless of how this presidential election turns out.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15

WRONG!

Median households saw a $6,400 gain in real income in three years under Trump, compared with the approximately $4,000 increase made in eight years under Obama and Biden. These were exactly the results from the tax cuts, deregulation efforts, and pro-America energy policies. They worked like a charm.

One of the proudest results was the surge in blue-collar employment under Trump.

Here are the numbers for the eight years of Obama's presidency and the first three years under Trump (prepandemic):

Manufacturing

Obama: -192,000

Trump: 475,000

Mining

Obama: -112,000

Trump: 63,000

Construction

Obama: 280,000

Trump: 746,000

Under the early months of the pandemic, when government-imposed shutdowns ground industrial production to a virtual halt, the factories were bolted shut. That would have happened if Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Mother Teresa or Hillary Clinton were president during this public health crisis.

First press conference on Jan 31st. 10 days after China finally admitted to human to human transmission to the world and a few days after Australia finally got tbe DNA of the virus.

Fauci said there is proof of asymptomatic transmission and high transmission.

And the test were unreliable at the time being.

Trump is not good for America in my opinion, but we will know more in four years regardless of how this presidential election turns out.

Fair opinion but I think our institutions doing illegal things is a far greater danger since Trump will be gone and they will still be here.

WRONG!

Median households saw a $6,400 gain in real income in three years under Trump, compared with the approximately $4,000 increase made in eight years under Obama and Biden. These were exactly the results from the tax cuts, deregulation efforts, and pro-America energy policies. They worked like a charm.

One of the proudest results was the surge in blue-collar employment under Trump.

Here are the numbers for the eight years of Obama's presidency and the first three years under Trump (prepandemic):

Manufacturing

Obama: -192,000

Trump: 475,000

Mining

Obama: -112,000

Trump: 63,000

Construction

Obama: 280,000

Trump: 746,000

Under the early months of the pandemic, when government-imposed shutdowns ground industrial production to a virtual halt, the factories were bolted shut. That would have happened if Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Mother Teresa or Hillary Clinton were president during this public health crisis.

That's not going to help. Some people hold blue-collar employment in extreme disdain. As if everyone could work for Google.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Fair opinion but I think our institutions doing illegal things is a far greater danger since Trump will be gone and they will still be here.
Trump has made America weaker, less fair, less competitive, less safe and poorer. Smart people on the right understand the danger his extremism poses. Principled men and women who vote on policy, not hate and fear are abandoning him in droves. He has created a narrative entirely of his own making, dished out on Fox and Breitbart to feed the masses. He doesn't care about America, and you are a complete fool if you believe otherwise. We are living through another era of Mccarthyism, again led by the extreme right. But just as that period was a tragedy of American injustice and soon erased, so too will Trump's rule crumble, and his minions scramble like cockroaches into the loam.

Reactions: I M HIPPY
Trump has made America weaker, less fair, less competitive, less safe and poorer. Smart people on the right understand the danger his extremism poses. Principled men and women who vote on policy, not hate and fear are abandoning him in droves. He has created a narrative entirely of his own making, dished out on Fox and Breitbart to feed the masses. He doesn't care about America, and you are a complete fool if you believe otherwise. We are living through another era of Mccarthyism, again led by the extreme right. But just as that period was a tragedy of American injustice and soon erased, so too will Trump's rule crumble, and his minions scramble like cockroaches into the loam.
Ok Jill. Make sure your senile husband is practicing social distancing.

You can literally feel the panic in the Dems in this thread and in the media.

Burning down 144+ cities is a last resort measure when you know the public isn't buying your agenda.

The only way they can get their plan implemented is the courts. They've already stated they will pack the courts and get rid of the filibuster and install Kamala a few months after inauguration. They simply hate the idea of limited government and must tear down everything holding them back, especially the constitution.

And of course they try and normalize their neo-marxist agenda with "both sides do bad things". Yeah but only one side believes in over-throwing valid elections using a Banana Republic blueprint.

Im.making a load of money since hes been President.

I'll go with him

And I will never vote for a man that questioned the blackness of 2 million people. Including me.

Biden has done serious damage to an entire race of people on purpose let alone the country.

Gmafb

The same night that Biden made his stupid bastard remark, he received a standing ovation. There were also members of the military smiling and laughing that the remark. Apparently, the members of the crowd knew he wasn't serious. Considering that his own son was in the military, I can put two and two together and realize that it was a huge nothingburger.

Now, with that subject addressed, are you going to address Trump's trashing of POWs, or do you want to deflect to someone else? Obama? How about Hillary? Dukakis?

You can literally feel the panic in the Dems in this thread and in the media.

Burning down 144+ cities is a last resort measure when you know the public isn't buying your agenda.

The only way they can get their plan implemented is the courts. They've already stated they will pack the courts and get rid of the filibuster and install Kamala a few months after inauguration. They simply hate the idea of limited government and must tear down everything holding them back, especially the constitution.

And of course they try and normalize their neo-marxist agenda with "both sides do bad things". Yeah but only one side believes in over-throwing valid elections using a Banana Republic blueprint.
144 cities have been burned down? Wow.

Out of curiosity, was the impeachment of Bill Clinton an attempt to overthrow a valid election?

Im.making a load of money since hes been President.

I'll go with him

And I will never vote for a man that questioned the blackness of 2 million people. Including me.

Biden has done serious damage to an entire race of people on purpose let alone the country.

Gmafb
And I will never vote for a man who called family members and many of my friends rapists and murderers.

The same night that Biden made his stupid bastard remark, he received a standing ovation. There were also members of the military smiling and laughing that the remark. Apparently, the members of the crowd knew he wasn't serious. Considering that his own son was in the military, I can put two and two together and realize that it was a huge nothingburger.

Now, with that subject addressed, are you going to address Trump's trashing of POWs, or do you want to deflect to someone else? Obama? How about Hillary? Dukakis?

What’s your proof? I have proof of Biden calling troops “dumb bastards.” Keep playing your mental gymnastics my friend.

Booming economy?
As measured by GDP, PRE COVID (as of Jan 2020), the "Trump" economy has yet to reach some of the highs during several quarters of the Obama admin. Trump has averaged 2.5% growth during his first three years. Only slightly better than the 2.3% growth during Obama's last three years. The story of the tax cut and the economy is simple man, we gave a large tax cut , around 200B a year, with the main beneficiaries being rich people. The rich spent a reasonable portion of their tax cut, which boosted growth. This proves the old lefty theory that if we give people more money, they will spend more money. What could we have done with those tax dollars given back to the very rich? The top 1% of wealth holders? Extended health care coverage. Free child care. Stuff like that. But for some reason, rank and file Republicans like the idea of showering the wealthy with more money.

Lowest Unemployment?
Unemployment shot up during the financial crisis at the end of W's term. And has steadily dropped ever since then. Obama inherited an economy in free fall. Unemployment at 10.2% in Oct of 2009. The Unemployment rate has fallen steadily since 2011. So if you look at the long term trend, unemployment at 10% in Oct of 2009, and then it starts falling all the way through Obama Admin to around 4.5%, and then under Trump, it has been as low 3.5% Now, if you see that, and look at the long term trends, and think Trump has done something special to get it from 4.5% to 3.5%, you surely must be impressed that Obama got it from over 10% down to less than 5%?

Of course, right now, under Trump, the economic situation is horrible. Record unemployment, long lines for food banks, business shutting down right and left. Sure, pandemic. But how he's handles the response plays right into this.

Forced NATO to pay their share?
Dude, you've been hoodwinked and its not even groovy. There is no ledger that maintains accounts of what countries owe and what countries pay. NATO is not some club with annual fees. Just because the right-wing echo chamber puts out this slop, doesn't mean you have to gobble it up and ask for seconds. That Trump made a big deal out of NATO says far more about how he views the world, than what it says about NATO. It ain't no real estate deal.

Increased funding for Black Churches?
This one intrigues me? I didn't know the Feds were in the business of providing money to religious organizations? Would seem to be a violation of the constitution? I go to church, I think I'll ask Pastor if he can get ahold of some of that sweet church money. LOL.

Building the Wall?
In July, LA Times said 215 miles have been built under Trump admin . . . the kicker is that "three miles of new border wall have been constructed where no barriers previously existed." So, they've repaired or replaced 215 miles of existing border walls, and added THREEE MILES OF NEW WALL. What a joke.

Federal Response to Covid
This is where you really start to screw the pooch with vigor. I don't think any rational person can honestly say Pres Trump's fed response to COVID has been anything short of negligent. He tried to exploit the decentralized nature of our awful health system to get out from underneath any responsibility. What a leader! His goal was to shift the blame from the WH to the States. We're talking about one of the greatest failures in the history of presidential leadership. The FEDs SHOULD HAVE AND COULD HAVE played a much more central role in providing resources and coordinating amongst states. We had and still have States competing against each other on the open market for PPE and medicine and ventilators. Just an absolute shitshow.

Spin this:
10/6/2020: Rolling 7 day average deaths per million:

UK 643
Mexico 640
US 639
Italy 600
Sweden 590
Argentina 477
Canada 252
Germany 115

Bested by Italy, Sweden (they essentially tried to do the disastrous HERD immunity and we still have more people dying then they do!), Agentina, Canada, and Germany. Essentially same outcomes as Mexico. What a disaster.

Booming economy?
As measured by GDP, PRE COVID (as of Jan 2020), the "Trump" economy has yet to reach some of the highs during several quarters of the Obama admin. Trump has averaged 2.5% growth during his first three years. Only slightly better than the 2.3% growth during Obama's last three years. The story of the tax cut and the economy is simple man, we gave a large tax cut , around 200B a year, with the main beneficiaries being rich people. The rich spent a reasonable portion of their tax cut, which boosted growth. This proves the old lefty theory that if we give people more money, they will spend more money. What could we have done with those tax dollars given back to the very rich? The top 1% of wealth holders? Extended health care coverage. Free child care. Stuff like that. But for some reason, rank and file Republicans like the idea of showering the wealthy with more money.

Lowest Unemployment?
Unemployment shot up during the financial crisis at the end of W's term. And has steadily dropped ever since then. Obama inherited an economy in free fall. Unemployment at 10.2% in Oct of 2009. The Unemployment rate has fallen steadily since 2011. So if you look at the long term trend, unemployment at 10% in Oct of 2009, and then it starts falling all the way through Obama Admin to around 4.5%, and then under Trump, it has been as low 3.5% Now, if you see that, and look at the long term trends, and think Trump has done something special to get it from 4.5% to 3.5%, you surely must be impressed that Obama got it from over 10% down to less than 5%?

Of course, right now, under Trump, the economic situation is horrible. Record unemployment, long lines for food banks, business shutting down right and left. Sure, pandemic. But how he's handles the response plays right into this.

Forced NATO to pay their share?
Dude, you've been hoodwinked and its not even groovy. There is no ledger that maintains accounts of what countries owe and what countries pay. NATO is not some club with annual fees. Just because the right-wing echo chamber puts out this slop, doesn't mean you have to gobble it up and ask for seconds. That Trump made a big deal out of NATO says far more about how he views the world, than what it says about NATO. It ain't no real estate deal.

Increased funding for Black Churches?
This one intrigues me? I didn't know the Feds were in the business of providing money to religious organizations? Would seem to be a violation of the constitution? I go to church, I think I'll ask Pastor if he can get ahold of some of that sweet church money. LOL.

Building the Wall?
In July, LA Times said 215 miles have been built under Trump admin . . . the kicker is that "three miles of new border wall have been constructed where no barriers previously existed." So, they've repaired or replaced 215 miles of existing border walls, and added THREEE MILES OF NEW WALL. What a joke.

Federal Response to Covid
This is where you really start to screw the pooch with vigor. I don't think any rational person can honestly say Pres Trump's fed response to COVID has been anything short of negligent. He tried to exploit the decentralized nature of our awful health system to get out from underneath any responsibility. What a leader! His goal was to shift the blame from the WH to the States. We're talking about one of the greatest failures in the history of presidential leadership. The FEDs SHOULD HAVE AND COULD HAVE played a much more central role in providing resources and coordinating amongst states. We had and still have States competing against each other on the open market for PPE and medicine and ventilators. Just an absolute shitshow.

Spin this:
10/6/2020: Rolling 7 day average deaths per million:

UK 643
Mexico 640
US 639
Italy 600
Sweden 590
Argentina 477
Canada 252
Germany 115

Bested by Italy, Sweden (they essentially tried to do the disastrous HERD immunity and we still have more people dying then they do!), Agentina, Canada, and Germany. Essentially same outcomes as Mexico. What a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT