ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t steaming. Obama did some good things. I worked hard and was prosperous under Obama. I’m even more prosperous under Trump with lower taxes he pushed through.

Still waiting for your evidence...

Oh I 100% believe this. (btw, BHO didn't do any good things for the macro-economy, but that's a different thread)

The gov't itself will tell you this is true with the stats from dozens of different agencies.

IT IS A FACT THE RICH GOT RICHER UNDER OBAMA. The divide between rich and poor got larger.

Obama was indeed a godsend for clever people and rich people. But if you weren't in either of those 2 groups, your life went down hill for 8 straight years. It wasn't magic that the (R)s got the house and senate during Obama's reign. It was millions of lower class people who were promised Heaven by the Dems, and they woke up and realized they had been bamboozled.

Last edited:
So we should let a President trying to undo an election by propagating a false story go. When it has wrecked the country for 3 years..lmao

Let the FBI, CIA and Obama administration off the hook because you dislike Trump.

Good grief..lol
You’re talking about Trump and the Post Office, right?

Then there you go.

I provided video of Trump essentially saying he doesn't like POWs, or think that they're heroes. Not sure what else you're wanting.

Have a nice night.

Nah.. I’m not letting you off that easy. You brought up a recent event then sent me a five year old clip. Send me evidence please, or just agree that it’s hearsay.

Hippie boy... you still me your thoughts on why unemployment rate is lower now, during a pandemic, then it was in year three of Obama.

Thoughts about this??

I like have you have gone from posting your own crazy conspiracy theories to living vicariously through random twitter posts. The genius part is you can post someone else saying something crazy that you agree with, but don’t have to take responsibility for the message.

When will you go back to your old Frost as a women avatar. It suits you better.

Reactions: bshirt73
I like have you have gone from posting your own crazy conspiracy theories to living vicariously through random twitter posts. The genius part is you can post someone else saying something crazy that you agree with, but don’t have to take responsibility for the message.

When will you go back to your old Frost as a women avatar. It suits you better.
You clearly have a thing for that picture I am sure you can find it online for a future spank bank. Im not gonna do the work for you though champ.

You clearly have a thing for that picture I am sure you can find it online for a future spank bank. Im not gonna do the work for you though champ.

My hot wife is in bed next to me so I’m good 😉. That avatar just exposes who you are, and now you’re hiding from it. Own it my man.

Reactions: bshirt73
Obama was so bad that he literally is the reason Trump is in the oval office today. Let that sink in.....
So you’re saying Trump couldn’t have ever gotten in on his own merit? Story of his life
obama-laughing.jpg

A simple, clean bill that consists solely and entirely of stimulus checks for the people - no fat. Putting aside my Ron Paul views of the economy, this is exactly what bills are supposed to look like - short, simple and easily understood. This is a clear message that the President wants to do what is right for the American people. I fully understand that this is a confusing concept to the modern Left (as evidenced by the Tweet).

Reactions: OzzyLvr
A simple, clean bill that consists solely and entirely of stimulus checks for the people - no fat. Putting aside my Ron Paul views of the economy, this is exactly what bills are supposed to look like - short, simple and easily understood. This is a clear message that the President wants to do what is right for the American people. I fully understand that this is a confusing concept to the modern Left (as evidenced by the Tweet).
That dumb beaver wants another trillion to bail out her poorly run Democrat shit hole cities. Nope

At least he's working for the people. Pelosi and the do nothing dems are useless.
Can we at least stop with the "for the people" narrative? Everything he does is for himself and only the advancement of himself. You do know he wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. The devotion you folks have to this madman would be admirable if it wasnt so pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT