ADVERTISEMENT

Place your best Dad Joke here...

What’s the hardest part about roller blading??

Having to tell your dad that you’re gay
ed480b9b-150a-412a-bdbc-7cf16685fac0_text.gif

Reactions: c3o
A couple of my go-tos:

The sky looks beautiful!
Which guy?

Oh, I like your hair.
Which one?

I have a fear of speed bumps… but I’m slowly getting over it

I have a fear of elevators… so I’m taking steps to get over it

Every time I’m making scrambled eggs for the kids I tell them “ I’m scrambling to get breakfast ready”

Reactions: Dean Pope
Son comes home and goes to his parents room...opens the door and sees his Dad behind his mom, banging her. "Dad, what are you doing?

"Nothing timmy, just go to your room"

Few minutes later the Dad goes to Timmy's room and there is Timmy, ****ing his grandma...Dad yells out "Timmy, what are you doing?!?!?'

Timmy looks at him and goes "Yeah, it is not so funny when it is your mom"

In honor of the upcoming Father's Day!
Mine is more of a Grandpa joke.

A grandpa and his young grandson are in his boat at the lake. After a few minutes the boys asks, "Grandpa...how's come the sky is blue?" Grandpa thinks for a second and says, "I don't know."

A few minutes later the boy interrupts the silence and says, "Grandpa...how can this boat float on the water?" Grandpa says, "I don't know."

After a few more minutes the boys says, "Grandpa.. how can the fish breathe underwater?" Grandpa, thinks for a second, then says, "I don't know."

A few minutes pass and the little boy asks, "Grandpa, does it bother you that I ask you all these questions?"
The Grandpa says, "Of course not, if you don't ask me questions, how else are you going to learn?"

What’s the hardest part about roller blading??

Having to tell your dad that you’re gay
Despite the subject matter, this has always been one of my favorite jokes.

This kid from a small town fashions himself as a tough guy, so he joins the Army to become a paratrooper.

He graduates from basics and moves onto to jump school. The day of jumping out of the plane finally arrives and as the kid reaches the door to the airplane to jump out of, he just freezes.

The jump instructor gets in his face and says, "listen Mr., either you jump, or I'm gonna have my way with you."

Later that day, the kid arrives back at the barracks. His buddy asks him, "how did it go today with jumping from the plane?"

The kid said, "not so good." His buddy asked him, "how's come?"

He said, "I got to the door to jump but then I just froze."
His buddy says, "Oh, my goodness, what did the jump instructor say?"
He said, "either I jump or he was going to have his way with me.

His buddy says, "Well, did you jump?' And the kid says, "well, just a little at first."

A police officer came to my door today.

I opened the door..and he held up a photo of my wife and said...

"Is this your wife sir??"

"Yes" I replied...gettin a bit worried.....

"Well"..He continued "I have some tragic news...it appears she has been hit by a bus"

I looked down..sadly..then said...

"Yeah mate..I know....but she has a GREAT personality..and she is awesome with the kids"

What did the snail riding on the back of a turtle say?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhinoceros?

......Elephino?(Shrugs shoulders)

Whenever we come to a RR crossing sign:

"Looks like a train just went by. Know how I can tell? It just left its tracks."

What’s the difference between a goldfish and a mountain goat?

A goldfish likes to muck around the fountain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT