ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Prayer request (continuing)

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
Today, my wife starts chemo. Her cancer is no longer stable and she cannot do radiation again. I know I asked you guys in the past for prayers. Well, here we are and there you are. Appreciate anything and everything. Positive thoughts welcome as well.

Today, my wife starts chemo. Her cancer is no longer stable and she cannot do radiation again. I know I asked you guys in the past for prayers. Well, here we are and there you are. Appreciate anything and everything. Positive thoughts welcome as well.
Sent. Peace.

Reactions: bigboxes

My prayers for your wife. We all need to search for the truth at some point. I would just trust Lord Jesus and God, cling to them. The bible is the true word of God. We all are sinners in need of a savior.

Reactions: ssmill777
Prayers sent on her behalf, as well as yours and the families. May God supply your need according to His riches in glory.

Boxes, you have prayers being said from Tulsa. May the God who is able to do abundantly more than we can think or imagine touch your wife and bring her healing.

Sorry to hear this, boxes. As someone said, there are never any guarantees in life. Thoughts and prayers to your wife and you and your family.

Good luck buddy. You guys will be in my prayers. Take care my friend.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My mom passed this past April after 15 year bout with cancer. I wish you, your wife, and your family the best of possible outcomes.

You know my prayers have been there in the past, and will be again. God bless you and your wife with healing and comfort...

May God extend His hand over your wife, you and your family in healing, peace and serenity.

Oh man, I hadn't checked this this thread. Never met you, but praying for Mrs.Boxes! Hope all goes well.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer 51 weeks ago today. I wish your wife, you, and your family luck as you all continue the battle. Hang in there. I'm a big believer in two things:

Statistics dont always tell the whole story.

And

Prayer does work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT