ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kansas Basketball

They are terrible, and it is great. Their fans are such self-aggrandizing pu$$yfarts.
That is one of the only words if I say it to my wife, I get in the power position ready to duck, because a backhand is on the way.

ab67616d00001e02f32845f26c940ed704d1b178

They are terrible, and it is great. Their fans are such self-aggrandizing pu$$yfarts.
Yeah, they are way down this year. It is fun to see them suck and even more fun to see a program like Houston smoke them.

I like Self, he cracks me up, I do wonder if he might hang it up after this year and just go enjoy his life, maybe do some commentary or studio work here and there.

Queef

noun
  1. Slang: Vulgar. an expulsion of air through the vagina

They are not good with their current roster situation (injuries). Self got caught with a bad roster (early entries/late transfer/suspension-dismissal). Their starting five is as good as anyone's when they are fresh but they are worn down/beat up. I don't see it getting better this year and think they will be an early out in the both tournaments.

I suspect they will be just fine going forward as Self has said, "this will never happen again."

Reactions: 250vertical
it will be interesting to see if buying talent now open to all brings parity to mbb. self had a cheating advantage for a couple decades that he doesn't enjoy any longer. the 30-point blowout in houston surprised no one familiar with b12 hoops - beyond lawrence.
Self had no cheating advantage. Everyone 'cheated' That's just a cheap comment that makes you feel good. We now know Duke bought Zion right out from under Kentucky and Kansas. Thats why the NCAA backed down from Kansas. Self won his last National Championship (2022) with a roster that was no where near as talented as North Carolina. He set an NCAA record for halftime a come back being down 15 points. He is the best coach in college basketball. Take a look at who he has coming next year.

Self had no cheating advantage. Everyone 'cheated' That's just a cheap comment that makes you feel good. We now know Duke bought Zion right out from under Kentucky and Kansas. Thats why the NCAA backed down from Kansas. Self won his last National Championship (2022) with a roster that was no where near as talented as North Carolina. He set an NCAA record for halftime a come back being down 15 points. He is the best coach in college basketball. Take a look at who he has coming next year.
Now we got a KU fan fighting with a KSTATE fan on a Nebraska board. .

Self screwed up when he self penalized 3 scholarship shortages over 3 years and chose to use them all this year. Then took a risky transfer on A. Morris who was a piece of sh!t and legal troubles made him untouchable. As a result they have like 8 scholarship players this year and zero can shoot the 3.

The funny thing to me is you see lots of down-talking about the fans of Nebraska, K-State, Kansas, and Mizzou then all join hands together on Sundays in Arrowhead. They are the same people in general.

Reactions: 250vertical
Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
refresher on bill self. now that cheating is legal across the field, it will be interesting to see if his reign turns sour. perhaps houston's sampson or another will be the king's cromwell?

What do you think about Tang being a sore loser and will not shake the hands of all the opposing coaches when he loses? I haven't ever heard about Self doing that.

What do you think about Tang being a sore loser and will not shake the hands of all the opposing coaches when he loses? I haven't ever heard about Self doing that.
actually, you've never seen coach tang do that either. just a lot of post game pearl clutching by self.

i know coach sampson was said to be ticked at self for his comments after getting boat-raced in houston. evidently, bill didn't care for sampson's 30-point drubbing and expressed so in the line. coach sampson was dismayed.

Reactions: Watson2Coleman
actually, you've never seen coach tang do that either. just a lot of post game pearl clutching by self.

i know coach sampson was said to be ticked at self for his comments after getting boat-raced in houston. evidently, bill didn't care for sampson's 30-point drubbing and expressed so in the line. coach sampson was dismayed.
But why didn't Jerome shake hands? At least Bill shook hands and like a man, conveyed displeasure face to face. Why didn't Jerome convey displeasure like a man if he had any?

But why didn't Jerome shake hands? At least Bill shook hands and like a man, conveyed displeasure face to face. Why didn't Jerome convey displeasure like a man if he had any?
When asked, Self first said that Tang didn’t shake his hand. He then corrected himself and said that he did a “fly-by,” a quick handshake where you don’t stop walking while you shake.

It happens in college basketball a lot. In fact, earlier this season, when Self and the Jayhawks lost to Tang and the Cats in Manhattan, the Hall of Famer did nearly the exact same thing. The Mercury

65ea73f610716.image.jpg

When asked, Self first said that Tang didn’t shake his hand. He then corrected himself and said that he did a “fly-by,” a quick handshake where you don’t stop walking while you shake.

It happens in college basketball a lot. In fact, earlier this season, when Self and the Jayhawks lost to Tang and the Cats in Manhattan, the Hall of Famer did nearly the exact same thing. The Mercury

But
65ea73f610716.image.jpg
But then he didn't shake some of the other coaches hands. K St definitely has a complex when it comes to basketball in the state of Kansas with it's model being the head coach of the basketball team.

But then he didn't shake some of the other coaches hands. K St definitely has a complex when it comes to basketball in the state of Kansas with it's model being the head coach of the basketball team.
i don't know whether he did or didn't shake an assistant's hand. but this seems like a pearl-clutching exercise on ku's part. they hammered k-state that night. got back to .500 v. coach tang. one would think they'd be a bit more circumspect in their post game comments.

i doubt they play again this year. ku is clearly packing it in during the b12 tournament and for good reason. it's meaningless to them.

as a postscript "by the way": bob knight didn't shake hands either. he thought it was a useless silly exercise. i don't remember the now-tradition happening at all when i was a youngster watching morningside thump usd. but i'm old.

Last edited:
So do fans of other teams check this board a few times a day to see if their team gets brought up? I can only imagine what these said fans bmi are..

Reactions: Huskers123456
Self screwed up when he self penalized 3 scholarship shortages over 3 years and chose to use them all this year. Then took a risky transfer on A. Morris who was a piece of sh!t and legal troubles made him untouchable. As a result they have like 8 scholarship players this year and zero can shoot the 3.

The funny thing to me is you see lots of down-talking about the fans of Nebraska, K-State, Kansas, and Mizzou then all join hands together on Sundays in Arrowhead. They are the same people in general.
Accurate

How do we "know" this?

What's the evidence and source?

That aside, Zion was going to South Carolina before he switched to Duke at the last minute.
The FBI released the tape of the Clemson coach talking about how Duke and the money for Zion and Kentucky did not. In all, the FBI final report cited 31 schools with some violation or another. Zion was later sued by a public relations firm that he backed away from. The trial revealed that Zion's family received the money.
The recording of the LSU coach is chilling. He flat out says that a recruit should come to LSU and not the G league, because we will pay him more.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
The FBI released the tape of the Clemson coach talking about how Duke and the money for Zion and Kentucky did not. In all, the FBI final report cited 31 schools with some violation or another. Zion was later sued by a public relations firm that he backed away from. The trial revealed that Zion's family received the money.
The recording of the LSU coach is chilling. He flat out says that a recruit should come to LSU and not the G league, because we will pay him more.
A Clemson coach said it? Wow. Not credible or even admissible evidence.

As for Zion's rescission of contract case against the non-agent, that had nothing to do with Duke and there was no evidence that Duke had any involvement.

Get some facts or evidence.

A Clemson coach said it? Wow. Not credible or even admissible evidence.

As for Zion's rescission of contract case against the non-agent, that had nothing to do with Duke and there was no evidence that Duke had any involvement.

Get some facts or evidence.
Kansas did not have any involvement either. Neither did LSU or Arizona. Non of the 31 schools cited in the FBI report had any involvement. That is how it is set up. A good reference for this is the 30 30 segment that reported this - they actually interviewed the 'bagman' for LSU, and I think Arizona. . None the less, the PR firm made sure in court that the money to Zion's family was exposed.
The Clemson coach was recorded by the FBI, as was the LSU coach.
Krzyzewski retired.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT