ADVERTISEMENT

OT..Guess who wore a wire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the debate last night because he is a puppet who can't think for himself. Any guesses?? Lol
Don't believe everything you hear. Especially if it's coming from Tucker:

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'" (Source)

Fox's own lawyers admit that Tucker doesn't present facts.

Don't believe everything you hear. Especially if it's coming from Tucker:

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'"

Fox's own lawyers admit that Tucker doesn't present facts.

Source
Kinda like when the left runs attack ads over bogus stories from anonymous sources?.?

A little off topic, but can someone tell me why the moderator kept referring to Biden as Mr. Vice President? Is it an honorary title that stays with you even after you're no the VP anymore? Just seemed weird.

A little off topic, but can someone tell me why the moderator kept referring to Biden as Mr. Vice President? Is it an honorary title that stays with you even after you're no the VP anymore? Just seemed weird.

I think in Politics, the highest office you attained or maybe most recent, sticks with you as tradition.

Hillary was referred to as Madam Secretary and former Governors are often referred to as Governor, Same with Senators.

I think in Politics, the highest office you attained or maybe most recent, sticks with you as tradition.

Hillary was referred to as Madam Secretary and former Governors are often referred to as Governor, Same with Senators.

Strange tradition

unless you're Tom Osborne, in which case he's referred to as the most reverent and iconic post he'd held: Coach.

politics are for chimps. if you're an adult male who follows them closely and it gives you great glee, you're a gigantically huge loser.

https://twitter.com/home
5F956D56-9FB7-4594-AD9F-2233FD624D01.jpeg

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
unless you're Tom Osborne, in which case he's referred to as the most reverent and iconic post he'd held: Coach.

politics are for chimps. if you're an adult male who follows them closely and it gives you great glee, you're a gigantically huge loser.
So...Stay out of the political topics clearly labeled OT. You don't want people to think you're a huge loser right?? Hahaha

So...Stay out of the political topics clearly labeled OT. You don't want people to think you're a huge loser right?? Hahaha
stay out? what's the matter, OP? triggered?

I stand firmly by my statements regarding fans of politics. they're tremendous losers, and apparently their skin is thinning faster than their hair.

the only politics that matter are inside the home. it's the only thing that makes a difference.

adults insisting on telling other adults how to think and live are the worst kind of Americans. giant losers, each and every one of them.

When I want advice on the next Top Gun or Rambo movie I'll hit you up. Until then... Stay in the shallow end.
feel free to report me if you are too offended by my opinion that adult males who follow politics closely and react to them either as if the sky is falling or like giggling schoolgirls are incredibly large losers.

feel free to report me if you are too offended by my opinion that adult males who follow politics closely and react to them either as if the sky is falling or like giggling schoolgirls are incredibly large losers.
I don't report or ignore anyone. But if I don't care about a certain topic I stay out of it. Think about it. Kinda ironic that you feel the need to chime in on something you don't care about.

I don't report or ignore anyone. But if I don't care about a certain topic I stay out of it. Think about it. Kinda ironic that you feel the need to chime in on something you don't care about.
I don't care about politics. I do care about making fun of those who do.

very simple, OP. very, very simple.

Simple. Good word Rambo. Simple. Hmmm.....
what is ironic is someone who claims not to block or report anyone attempting to tell them where they're allowed to post.

the entire world is red or blue to the humongous losers who care enough about politics to make it their personality.

Biden's a sneaky one. Started wearing those rosary beads on his wrist five years ago so that when slobbering goober internet trolls with way too much time on their hands spotted his top-secret Maxwell Smart-like microphone, he'd have a built-in alibi.

All anyone needs to know. Trump has done more in 47 months than the senile Joe has done in 47 years in the swamp. End of discussion.

Do you even know what Joe Biden has done in the 36 years as a Senator of Delaware, or are you just regurgitating what you’ve been brainwashed because you can’t think critically and don’t realize you’re in a cult?

Reactions: chicolby
Do you even know what Joe Biden has done in the 36 years as a Senator of Delaware, or are you just regurgitating what you’ve been brainwashed because you can’t think critically and don’t realize you’re in a cult?

What was his biggest accomplishment in his 36 years? Unlike Biden, can you give me some specifics Mr Riley?

So am I brainwashed because I’m republican? I believe in a decentralized power with less taxes and government control over its people.... crazy I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT