ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Are Chiropractors legit

Becoming an MD is hard

Becoming a chiro is easier than becoming an electrician

You know, because it’s complete, utter and total bullshit
OP must be one of those guys that thinks you can cure cancer with a sauna and minerals. I have seen first hand what doctors can do, including saving multiple children of mine from dying.

OP must be one of those guys that thinks you can cure cancer with a sauna and minerals. I have seen first hand what doctors can do, including saving multiple children of mine from dying.
As Opposed to médecine, a former co-worker minion of mine used to put essential oils on open wounds and a cold sore, and wondered why the cold sore wasn’t healing ….talk about Jedi level stupidity.

How do the Physical Therapy and Chiropractic communities intersect? I went to a PT who cracked my back and did stim and ice. It was great!

As Opposed to médecine, a former co-worker minion of mine used to put essential oils on open wounds and a cold sore, and wondered why the cold sore wasn’t healing ….talk about Jedi level stupidity.
Oh my god, the "home remedies" for cold sores are amazing. I don't mean amazing as in helpful I mean amazing as in crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I went to a psychic yesterday. When I got there I knocked on the door. The psychic said, “Who is it?”

So I left…..

rimshot-pun.gif

You know me I never look at data, right? But I also know the data lies.

You just can't ****ing help yourself, you think you have to insult people. What a prick

I was just repeating what you already said, calm down.

I don't give a fcck what the data shows
I have no interest in arguing with or insulting you.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Cold sore you use lavender essential oil If you have a toe fungus, Peppermint essential oil and its gone in 2 days.

I was just repeating what you already said, calm down.

I have no interest in arguing with or insulting you.
You're like the drunken husband who gives his wife a shiner, then says, "I'm sorry baby, I'll never hit you again." LOL I'm not calling you a drunk or wife beater just making a comment about your inability to NOT insult people.

This winter I had a bout with sciatica on my right side. It totally kicked my butt.

Found a chiropractor that took care of it. Took about 3 weeks of twice a week quick visit, adjustment and stretch but she fixed it.

I couldn't walk or sleep when at it's worst

You're like the drunken husband who gives his wife a shiner, then says, "I'm sorry baby, I'll never hit you again." LOL I'm not calling you a drunk or wife beater just making a comment about your inability to NOT insult people.
I haven’t insulted you once in this thread

You’ve called me both a prick and an abusive, manipulative spouse

And I agree numbers can lie. But not the origins of a pseudoscientific practice, which is well documented.

Anyone who wants to trust their health to the result of a seance in iowa (literally how chiropractic was born) is more than welcome to do so.

And I agree numbers can lie. But not the origins of a pseudoscientific practice, which is well documented.

Anyone who wants to trust their health to the result of a seance in iowa (literally how chiropractic was born) is more than welcome to do so.
****. You infer I have no critical thinking or understand data?

Of course I called you a prick, because you are, BUT the rest of your 2nd sentence is an outright ****ING LIE.
I said in my post #97....., "Im not calling you a drunk or a wife beater." So don't ****ing say I did, okay?

Even your last sentence is hypocritical. You say people are more than welcome to do use chiropractic, then you undermine and critque why they would do that. Make up your mind.

First of all what people do is really none of your business and as I said earlier I personally don't rely on you to help me make medical decisions. Hell, I tell my primary doctor "NO!" all the time. That's why they call it a practice, he can practice on someone else.

By the way, this HAS been frustrating but fun, kong, I just hate when we have to get personal. I'm done with the thread responses to you now....unless you use another poor choice of words. LOL

**EDITED** I don't see being called a prick as a big deal, if I had a buck for everytime someone called me a prick I could guy the room a round at a bar. It's not even that offensive, its just one person's characterization of me...or you.

Last edited:
First of all what people do is really none of your business
OP asked, I answered with nothing but facts.

You didn’t like my answer and now here we are.

It’s okay.

And you can call me whatever you like as many times as you like or infer whatever you like about me. I don’t mind.

But I do have a question about your “my lawn awaits” comment from yesterday - I thought you didn’t take care of your lawn?

Last edited:
OP asked, I answered with nothing but facts.

You didn’t like my answer and now here we are.

It’s okay.

And you can call me whatever you like as many times as you like or infer whatever you like about me. I don’t mind.

But I do have a question about your “my lawn awaits” comment from yesterday - I thought you didn’t take care of your lawn?
Well, it wasnt supposed to rain til about 5, and so at 1:30 or so I hopped on my mower and at 2:00 it started to rain, so I got the front and two of my sides done but nothing in the middle backyard, so it rained all night and this morning, so in a couple days looks like i get to do the whole thing all over again. LOL BTW, my son suggested I start getting more sun, and I cleared it with my neurosurgeon and he gave me the okay. Until a couple weeks ago, my Guatemalan neighbor and his son was mowing and weed eating my yard. So, anything else in your audit regarding my lawn?

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
Yes they do work and no they don’t, the biggest problem is some of these so called chiropractors are nothing more than a massage therapist, then you have the ones that want you to come back every other day for several weeks, the best ones are that make adjustments and you don’t come back for 4-6 months. I’ve been going to one since 1987 always helped me.
Tatro?

Look you don’t believe in them good for you you .Bit every NFL team employs them. And for some people they help with their issues. There are good and bad ones just like any other profession. So for you to bash every Chiropractor is wrong IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT