ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Scottie Scheffler just got Barney Fyfe’d.

most cops are good people serving in a job i could not do myself. and i'm ever grateful for their work. some are complete azzholes doing it to satisfy internal needs that are lower than a snake's belly. this louisville cop seems to be in the latter grouping. we have a system of law, checks and balances, that normally sort through these things effectively as in this case.

Last edited:
most cops are good people serving in a job i could not do myself. and i'm ever grateful for their work. some are complete azzholes doing it to satisfy internal needs that are lower than a snake's belly. this louisville cop seems to be in the latter grouping. we have a system of law, checks and balances, that normally sort through these things effectively as in this case.
Unfortunately for Scheffler it IMO probably cost him a realistic shot at another major and the grand slam this year. He hasn’t been the same since that ordeal.

Unfortunately for Scheffler it IMO probably cost him a realistic shot at another major and the grand slam this year. He hasn’t been the same since that ordeal.
Yeah, cause golfers just win the Grand slam all the time. Oh wait, no one has ever done it in the modern golfing world.

Reactions: ridge22
Imagine, after everything from the last 4 years and you're still licking the boot. Jfc that is one of the most pathetic excuse for a spineless npc post I've seen in quite a while.

The system of checks and balances didnt sort through shit. Video evidence that contradicted the lying pos cop saved Sheffler. And even after that the prosecutor tried to excuse the cop.

If it happens to almost anyone else we're getting screwed by the system.

What an absolutely moronic take.

Yeah, cause golfers just win the Grand slam all the time. Oh wait, no one has ever done it in the modern golfing world.
He was on a roll. You just helped make my point. Scheffler looked unbeatable and Officer Fyfe removed any chance that we would get to see it happen this year. The consequences of authorities losing their cool can have effects far beyond those few minutes of insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
....rhetorical ? for the ant cop crowd. Who you callin when somebody is breaking into your home and your life and your families life is on the line and you need help asap and acting like a badass on a message board ain't gonna solve shit?

......Me to.

....rhetorical ? for the ant cop crowd. Who you callin when somebody is breaking into your home and your life and your families life is on the line and you need help asap and acting like a badass on a message board ain't gonna solve shit?

......Me to.
Now you did it...here comes the "I sleep with a 44 cal next to my bed, I will shoot everyone!" crowd

Reactions: Huskers123456
Now you did it...here comes the "I sleep with a 44 cal next to my bed, I will shoot everyone!" crowd

I sleep with one of those to. Haha....but i'm still calling the exact same people to come to my, or the intruders, rescue, as every other message board badass.

Imagine, after everything from the last 4 years and you're still licking the boot. Jfc that is one of the most pathetic excuse for a spineless npc post I've seen in quite a while.

The system of checks and balances didnt sort through shit. Video evidence that contradicted the lying pos cop saved Sheffler. And even after that the prosecutor tried to excuse the cop.

If it happens to almost anyone else we're getting screwed by the system.

What an absolutely moronic take.
so, he was arrested, went through the system, evidenced showed wrongly arrested, and the charges dropped. that's somehow not the system working appropriately in your cranium. okay! most people would disagree with you.

by the way, i have no clue what "the last 4 years" refers to. however, i do know david mccullough would surely wince at your acronyms, four letter words, and grammar.

Last edited:
so, he was arrested, went through the system, evidenced showed wrongly arrested, and the charges dropped. that's somehow not the system working appropriately in your cranium but most people would disagree with you.

by the way, i have no clue what "the last 4 years" refers to. and mccullough would surely wince at your acronyms and grammar.
Keep licking the boot.

......Me to.
Don't you have one of these signs?

77iu2YC.jpeg

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
scottie not only had the louisville police incident but also the birth of his first child to deal with at the pga. thus, it's not unexpected there would be some turmoil in his game. liv bots on X have taken full advantage with some odd posts about good and bad, which i found coming from them as irony on steroids.

I sleep with one of those to. Haha....but i'm still calling the exact same people to come to my, or the intruders, rescue, as every other message board badass.
Were you headed south from Sioux City on I29 on Monday? Saw a rig that looked like the pics you’ve shared of yours with a bike on back. It passed me like I was standing still.

Didn't he just finish second last week?
Exactly. His golf game took a major hit after he talked to his attorney before the 3rd round of the PGA. He recovered somewhat on that Sunday but he hasn’t been the same since that incident. He’s not finishing 2nd to that nobody last weekend if his mind was right. He’s know as one of the most accurate iron players on the tour and he sprayed it all over this last weekend.

Golf is a weird game. Tiger’s years of dominance were a little unusual but great golfers tend to get hot where they can’t hardly be beat for months and then they lose their mojo and most never return to that doninance. It’s going to be interesting to see if Scheffler can get it back together.

Exactly. His golf game took a major hit after he talked to his attorney before the 3rd round of the PGA. He recovered somewhat on that Sunday but he hasn’t been the same since that incident. He’s not finishing 2nd to that nobody last weekend if his mind was right. He’s know as one of the most accurate iron players on the tour and he sprayed it all over this last weekend.

Golf is a weird game. Tiger’s years of dominance were a little unusual but great golfers tend to get hot where they can’t hardly be beat for months and then they lose their mojo and most never return to that doninance. It’s going to be interesting to see if Scheffler can get it back together.
You have a really weird take on this. He just finished 2nd.... There are going to be weeks with 100+ people fields that people rise up and just play better than Scottie. He still finished 2nd. Looks like his game didn't take a hit..

@dinglefritz just looked it up. He finished second last week after finishing 8th at the PGA. At the PGA he had one bad round that cost him similar to Brooks Koepka. With that said, do you even watch golf? Seems like you are Mr. hot take recently.
I watch almost every PGA round. Love it. Used to play a ton. I’ve played in some pro ams years ago. Played with a PGA winner before he briefly made the tour with one second place in I think the Deere Classic. Doug Dunakey.

Last edited:
You have a really weird take on this. He just finished 2nd.... There are going to be weeks with 100+ people fields that people rise up and just play better than Scottie. He still finished 2nd. Looks like his game didn't take a hit..
Ahhh then you haven’t been watching him like I have. His accuracy tee to green was not near what it’s been. I agree that guys can get hot but Riley wasn’t unreachable if Scheffler would have had his normal accuracy.

Ahhh then you haven’t been watching him like I have. His accuracy tee to green was not near what it’s been. I agree that guys can get hit but Riley wasn’t unreachable if Scheffler would have had his normal accuracy.
Jesus.. Nope. Nobody does anything as good as you. You're take on everything is correct.. Got it. Scottie is on an insane pace and to think he is going to keep it up at all times is crazy. You aren't going to be on 100% of the time. Seems to me as the incident has not done shit to him. You love trying to be the message board hero.

Jesus.. Nope. Nobody does anything as good as you. You're take on everything is correct.. Got it. Scottie is on an insane pace and to think he is going to keep it up at all times is crazy. You aren't going to be on 100% of the time. Seems to me as the incident has not done shit to him. You love trying to be the message board hero.
Hahaha. Message board hero? lol. Watching the PGA is just one of my favorite things to do and right now I love to watch Scheffler play. I’m sorry that expressing my opinions offends you so much.

so when does the $Million lawsuit get filed by the cop for damages?

D
Hahaha. Message board hero? lol. Watching the PGA is just one of my favorite things to do and right now I love to watch Scheffler play. I’m sorry that expressing my opinions offends you so much.
Doesn't offend me at all, to me it is just a bad take. Your hero status comes in when you thinking adding that you played in a couple of pro-ams gives you any more knowledge. You love to embellish and add things no one can fact check.

D

Doesn't offend me at all, to me it is just a bad take. Your hero status comes in when you thinking adding that you played in a couple of pro-ams gives you any more knowledge. You love to embellish and add things no one can fact check.
This is a message board. Get over it. Feel free to put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts. Somebody asked if I even watched golf and my comments are relevant to that query.

so, he was arrested, went through the system, evidenced showed wrongly arrested, and the charges dropped. that's somehow not the system working appropriately in your cranium. okay! most people would disagree with you.

by the way, i have no clue what "the last 4 years" refers to. however, i do know david mccullough would surely wince at your acronyms, four letter words, and grammar.
Thank you for further proof you're not a serious person and should not be treated as one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT