ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Scottie Scheffler just got Barney Fyfe’d.

of course.

see page 1 of this thread for reference.
The clown had to backpedal from his “accelerated rapidly” and drug me claim. Filing a false police report is a crime. Thankfully the prosecutor made him aware that the video evidence doesn’t support his claims. Up until a couple of days ago we didn’t know that there was in fact video.

The clown had to backpedal from his “accelerated rapidly” and drug me claim. Filing a false police report is a crime. Thankfully the prosecutor made him aware that the video evidence doesn’t support his claims. Up until a couple of days ago we didn’t know that there was in fact video.
there isn't a complete video to prove either. i suspect that's why the case was dropped with conditions.

but - somehow - we all knew how it would end

SPOILER: not with millions of dollars in settlement/awards going to the officer

dumb cop aside, scotty is one hell of a golfer. but the pga is a watered down tour now with all the liv defections. it's not as interesting. at some point, one would hope the two merge into something better than this - a less than full field pga and a nobody-watches liv exhibition.

dumb cop aside, scotty is one hell of a golfer. but the pga is a watered down tour now with all the liv defections. it's not as interesting. at some point, one would hope the two merge into something better than this - a less than full field pga and a nobody-watches liv exhibition.
I thought the players who play on the LIV tour had reached some sort of agreement with the PGA, I guess not.

I thought the players who play on the LIV tour had reached some sort of agreement with the PGA, I guess not.
the pga and the saudi public investment fund are in negotiations but have not reached a merger agreement. they have been in talks for the past year.

The argument that the PGA is watered down is not really true, the past two players to win the Master's and the PGA titles both play on the PGA tour, LIV players can play in the major tournaments. I will agree that the PGA is missing some very good players but it's not watered down.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
The argument that the PGA is watered down is not really true, the past two players to win the Master's and the PGA titles both play on the PGA tour, LIV players can play in the major tournaments.
i'm not buying what you're selling. when jon rahm, bryson dechambeau, brooks koepka are absent the memorial field, it's watered down.

Reactions: leodisflowers
i'm not buying what you're selling. when jon rahm, bryson dechambeau, brooks koepka are absent the memorial field, it's watered down.
Not selling anything it's just my opinion. As I posted above (edited) The PGA is missing some good players but it's far from watered down IMO.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Remind me which LIV guys have won a major since joining LIV.

Remind me which LIV guys have won a major since joining LIV.
Ha. Majors are hard and there has been plenty of guys knocking at the door. There are way less LIV than PGA. At some point, maybe this weekend, someone is gonna break through. BK is always good in this situation. Lots of good storylines. Averitas isn’t wrong. PGAt has no star power outside of Scotty right now.

I'll tell you what's worse than the WNBA. Watching golf.
I try but then I just get the itch to play and call in a tee time. Golf > wnba and it’s not even close though

For all the golf bros on here, I just picked up a TM Qi10… huge fan! My 250-275 yard drives on my old m3 are now 275-300 with this driver. I haven’t even swung ”hard” yet.

I try but then I just get the itch to play and call in a tee time. Golf > wnba and it’s not even close though

For all the golf bros on here, I just picked up a TM Qi10… huge fan! My 250-275 yard drives on my old m3 are now 275-300 with this driver. I haven’t even swung ”hard” yet.
Damn. I need to look into. Just bought Takamo blades for cheap. Had P790s that are shot and got these for 499 on eBay. Still hitting an M1 and definitely need un upgrade

Damn. I need to look into. Just bought Takamo blades for cheap. Had P790s that are shot and got these for 499 on eBay. Still hitting an M1 and definitely need un upgrade
Yeah I highly recommend a Qi10.. it ain’t cheap but man is it noticeable.

Luckily my 4some won a recent scramble and our prize was each of us got a 250 gift card to use at pro shop. They had a qi10 9° stiff shaft so I jumped on it.

How much can you bench press?

Did you hit anything else in your search. I love Taylormade but feel like should venture out
I didn’t. Like TM but there are a lot great drivers out there. I was impulsive and worked thus far but certainly go hit a golf shop and see what you like hitting

Lisa Simpson Episode 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It’s something I’ve loved since I was a kid watching Player, Palmer, Nicklaus and Trevino. My dad hated golf and called it a lazy man’s game which maybe is true. When it’s cold and snowy out here though and I can saddle up my recliner with golf on TV on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon from some warm locale, life is good and a nap is bound to happen. I’m not much for random Korn Ferry or DP World tour golf, but gimme some of the famous courses and best golfers and I’m in.

Sigh. I can remember being able to hit the ball like that😕. I’ve a torn rotator cuff I haven’t had fixed so I haven’t golfed in 2 years but I was in the 230 range with my old bubble shaft TM a couple of years ago. Used to hit a 5 wood that far off the deck. Sucks to get old.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Did you hit anything else in your search. I love Taylormade but feel like should venture out
If I would get a new driver, would look hard at the Ping g430 or whatever they're up too. Love Ping drivers
Irons? I'd go Srixon. Probably zx5 with zx7 in pw and aw.
Wedges? Not sure. Still have my U.S. spec Japanese made Zodia wedges.
Hybrids? Love tour edge exotics CB2 or 3.

Reactions: leodisflowers
It’s something I’ve loved since I was a kid watching Player, Palmer, Nicklaus and Trevino. My dad hated golf and called it a lazy man’s game which maybe is true. When it’s cold and snowy out here though and I can saddle up my recliner with golf on TV on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon from some warm locale, life is good and a nap is bound to happen. I’m not much for random Korn Ferry or DP World tour golf, but gimme some of the famous courses and best golfers and I’m in.
I remember living in the dorm in college and I just couldn't understand how guys could sit around and watch golf. Boring. I was always into football, basketball, baseball and hockey. i took Golf as an elective, but it just didn't excite me. Had buddies play it in high school. I'd rather shoot hoop, play tennis (got a few dates that way) and even frisbee golf. Loved throwing the pigskin around.

I had to give up competitive sports as the injuries mounted. Didn't want to be crippled. Took up running. That was fine until I developed arthritis in my foot. Wanted to return to it after surgery. I tried, but the pain wouldn't let me. Golf is just too slow paced for my brain. Kind of like fishing. My father LOVED to fish. I just saw it as a place to get eaten up by mosquitos. To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT