ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Are Chiropractors legit

OP must be one of those guys that thinks you can cure cancer with a sauna and minerals. I have seen first hand what doctors can do, including saving multiple children of mine from dying.
As Opposed to médecine, a former co-worker minion of mine used to put essential oils on open wounds and a cold sore, and wondered why the cold sore wasn’t healing ….talk about Jedi level stupidity.

How do the Physical Therapy and Chiropractic communities intersect? I went to a PT who cracked my back and did stim and ice. It was great!

As Opposed to médecine, a former co-worker minion of mine used to put essential oils on open wounds and a cold sore, and wondered why the cold sore wasn’t healing ….talk about Jedi level stupidity.
Oh my god, the "home remedies" for cold sores are amazing. I don't mean amazing as in helpful I mean amazing as in crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I went to a psychic yesterday. When I got there I knocked on the door. The psychic said, “Who is it?”

So I left…..

rimshot-pun.gif

I know.

My posts in this thread are for those who are interested in critical thinking and considering actual data.
You know me I never look at data, right? But I also know the data lies.

You just can't ****ing help yourself, you think you have to insult people. What a prick

Reactions: OzzyLvr
You know me I never look at data, right? But I also know the data lies.

You just can't ****ing help yourself, you think you have to insult people. What a prick

I was just repeating what you already said, calm down.

I don't give a fcck what the data shows
I have no interest in arguing with or insulting you.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Cold sore you use lavender essential oil If you have a toe fungus, Peppermint essential oil and its gone in 2 days.

I was just repeating what you already said, calm down.

I have no interest in arguing with or insulting you.
You're like the drunken husband who gives his wife a shiner, then says, "I'm sorry baby, I'll never hit you again." LOL I'm not calling you a drunk or wife beater just making a comment about your inability to NOT insult people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT