ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone Ever Catch Anything Weird on their Ring Doorbells?

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Just hard wired one

Maybe I’ll scare some kids on Halloween with it

One morning I checked the live feed of my camera while at work and saw what appeared to be a dead animal on the sidewalk outside the back door of my garage. I came home and found a mangled rabbit with it's head removed and sitting next to the body. The camera had previously captured a fox walking by overnight so I presume that was the culprit (though I would have expected the fox to take the body, or at least eat more), but for some reason the motion did not trigger the camera to record the rabbit mutilation event, so it's death remains an unsolved mystery.

A buddy got video of his 8 year old grandson taking a wizz off their front porch :)
On the farm at Thanksgiving, my 6 year old nephew declared he had to pee. For reference this kid and his family live in Lincoln. My brother in law said “you can pee outside in the yard”… to which he excitedly answered “I forgot we can do that here!” while running out the door unbuttoning his pants. Hahaha

Another funny one I sort of caught was one cat chasing the other up my steps and to the side yard. Out of view the Ring captured the audio of a really good cat fight. Sounded like two wild cats killing one another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT