ADVERTISEMENT

Open Letter to Impatient Fans - STFU

Suh is King

Junior
Jul 20, 2009
News flash.... Frost is one of the brightest young minds in all of college football and seems to have an understanding of what it takes to build a program on AND off the field. How about you save the fire the DC garbage for now. I think HCSF has a much better idea of his vision for this program and what it will take to get there than any of us. So allow the man and his staff a little time to get this deal going. Just enjoy the fact that some is definitely percolating in Lincoln. If you can't see that then you may be spending too much time tallying up the yards the defense is allowing each week.

Lol. Well played.

My point has been made.

Got a photo of you today SoFl.....busy imp....

08c0942d301c26d71309e9ac7be80217.gif

Perhaps a positive, hard core, moral, brilliant young coach is not the guy you want 'running'....you know...making the 'real' decisions.....of the team you seem to love to hate.

Maybe a Jr. College team would be more inline with your lack of talent?

Just trying to assist you down the road....

Best,

News flash.... Frost is one of the brightest young minds in all of college football and seems to have an understanding of what it takes to build a program on AND off the field. How about you save the fire the DC garbage for now. I think HCSF has a much better idea of his vision for this program and what it will take to get there than any of us. So allow the man and his staff a little time to get this deal going. Just enjoy the fact that some is definitely percolating in Lincoln. If you can't see that then you may be spending too much time tallying up the yards the defense is allowing each week.
OP while writing this post...
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT