ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

They haven’t done so in a game yet.

I think they score in the high 30’s or low 40’s. JMO.

Everything is so crazy right now in Husker land and things are in such deep transition that despite what I want to hope there is probably going to be some dysfunction at first more than likely. I do not see our defense getting better just because Frost got fired and Joseph is now in charge. My fear therefore is that OU is going to boat race us and win something like 56-17. Let's hope that does not happen.

The 56-17 figure above sounds about right. We’ve got nothing to lose here, hope the kids just go have fun and give the crowd something to cheer about. GBR!

Do they score more than 50?
I'm going to go out on a limb & assume the Sooners are more talented than Georgia Southern so... probably.

I'm interested in seeing our offense vs the Sooner D. I'm feeling optimistic we can move the ball on them. We shall see.

Everything is so crazy right now in Husker land and things are in such deep transition that despite what I want to hope there is probably going to be some dysfunction at first more than likely. I do not see our defense getting better just because Frost got fired and Joseph is now in charge. My fear therefore is that OU is going to boat race us and win something like 56-17. Let's hope that does not happen.
It might be a little better since Chin won’t be there.

payback time for Mickey! Reggie “cheap ass” Barnes. Only Husker team under Osborne I saw fold in a game.

I think i am going to bet a small amount on Oklahoma. Probably not even going to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Oklahoma's offense is not as explosive as it was under Lincoln Riley. It's still good, but they're not going to put up those ungodly numbers.

The biggest difference is the defense. Granted, they haven't played against good competition yet, but in the past even against those type of teams the defense frequently got gashed. Now, they are playing with controlled aggression, lining up correctly, making the correct reads and swarming to the ball. So instead of beating Kent State 56-31, they beat them 33-3.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT