ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State prediction

yeah, I think 53-42 sounds about right...

I think we'll have a great offensive turnout...

but defense is gonna struggle as usual /captainobvious

Ohio State 49
Nebraska 28

We keep it close in the first half and score some points. Eventually OSU pulls away. Even though they got killed against Purdue they have a better defense and have had 2 weeks to prepare.. so they slow us down a bit but I doubt we can stop them. Ultimately we are closing the gap and that's what's important.

Outside of Oregon St they haven't put up more than 49 on anyone. I think our D is better than Oregon St. So I don't think they will get much above 45-50. Can our offense put up 45+? Doubtful .

I'm not sure our D is better than Oregon St. Hopefully all of the hate on the D fuels them to have a good game.

Reactions: husker2612
You never know, we might just surprise everyone tomorrow. I can say this, tomorrow is the most legitimate chance against them we have had since 2012

You never know, we might just surprise everyone tomorrow. I can say this, tomorrow is the most legitimate chance against them we have had since 2012

giphy.gif

If Meyer starts rubbing his head and orders a pizza, shits getting real. That's all I know.

Coach Meyer seems to be on a precipice, despite his assurances contrary. I hope the Huskers push him off his precarious position.

I'm going with wife beaters 48 big red 17 simply because there going to be pissed after the Purdue whipping
They're defense all of a sudden becomes the steel curtain at our expense, unfortunately

I'm going with wife beaters 48 big red 17 simply because there going to be pissed after the Purdue whipping
They're defense all of a sudden becomes the steel curtain at our expense, unfortunately
I hope we get more than 17, but I do have the feeling in the back of my mind that this is the game where all old, bad habits resurface. Martinez is way past due for a horrible game as well.

I hope we get more than 17, but I do have the feeling in the back of my mind that this is the game where all old, bad habits resurface. Martinez is way past due for a horrible game as well.
Guess I was wrong!!! Great effort today nothing to hang your head on, actually this should boost there confidence.

Reactions: husker2612
Not into moral victories, but the Huskers definitely exceeded my expectations today. Wasn't expecting as much of an ass-whipping as in years past, but I thought OSU would sock it away by the end of the 3rd quarter or so.

What's wrong with morale victories? I'll go ahead and take the 5 point lose over the non-morale victory losses we've had with them the last few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT