ADVERTISEMENT

Puffs

Link: https://www.si.com/college/colorado...weekend-to-takeover-cus-spring-game-this-year

A fashion show?
That surpasses Skippy's canoe trips and sing-alongs.

And I want to know what kind of music a white DJ plays.
PBOiphK.jpg

Yep, it’s like the feel good has to come from bashing and not winning.
The ironic thing is that was basically what Buffs fan hung their hat on against NU for decades - constantly ripping the Huskers and the state of NE as a whole, while rarely winning

I’ve been watching Huskers games since 1976, I don’t remember a worse game a quarterback for NU ever had, especially against a bad team.

Reactions: huskerfan66
You've forgotten about Beau Davis already? Please help me do the same.
I started cracking up when I read this … because I imagined Beau Davis reading this and what he might be thinking:

“These MFers don’t forget sh!tty games”

“I played in two games for my entire career and 20 years later people still talking about me … but … not in a good way.”

“Other than totally sucking against CU … what did I do to deserve this!!!????”

I started cracking up when I read this … because I imagined Beau Davis reading this and what he might be thinking:

“I played in two games for my entire career and 20 years later people still talking about me … but … not in a good way.”

Was TTU in that 70-10 shaming. He came inafter it was out of control.

There is always Tanner Lee throwing 2 pick-sixes at home against NIU in another bad loss at home.

Reactions: arf_man and V-Doub

Sadly, I think Beau Davis and Jeff Simms will be/are more readily known throughout the fanbase than guys that actually played a lot more. (a lot better as well, not that that’s hard to do)

Those 2 shitty games may not be Beau Davis life lows, went with a friend to an on campus study to make some beer money. Found out we had to eat some chocolate gummies and collect our shit for 8 weeks, once a week. Paid 400 bucks. It was my friend, BD, and me in the meeting. Wasn’t worth it, like 320 after taxes. Plus whatever cancers I got from it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT