ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2nd Half Thread***

Put up points here, still have a great chance to steal a win here. But can't sputter on this drive.

They have a drive in them. They are better than they think. A lot of this is just mental and belief. Frost is calling a good game. His players still have to make the plays. Can't drop 3rd down passes. Can't run sideways when you need to hit turn up the field. Have to stop dancing and start making decisions.

Like it or not, Frost could learn a thing or two about adjustments from Urban. This is a very winnable game that we are letting slip away.
More like he could learn a thing or two about recruiting a roster full of 5 star guys.

Coookoooo. Coookoooo.

I tell my two year old to take 5 deep breaths when he throws temper tantrums. Maybe that will work for you too?

Better?

Took you a while to come up with that. Wasn't very clever either.

Well...I think we’re screwed here..

Good game but our offense is not taking advantage here which is something I feared would happen..

Reactions: CatColumbia
Huskers did not believe they could win this game. They couldn’t believe they were up in the 1st half. D R O P P E D passes. They have to learn to win.

Reactions: headcard
Hope it doesn't come down to us needing an onside kick. I don't think I can handle watching Lightbourn fall on the ball again.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
i will admit I never expected it to be this close but dang it is disappointing to see three crucial dropped passes in three consecutive drives.

Reactions: Doniphan89
AM just panics back there. Makes really bad decisions when forced out of the pocket. When he fixes that, we will be fine. On that last pass, he had a wide open receiver right in front of him and he didn't even see him. These are the kinds of mistakes freshman make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT