ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2nd Half Thread***

The first and 2nd down play calls inside the 10 changed the game.

You cant ask our defense to win games like this. The defense has played well enough to win. Our offense has really crapped the bed.

I am by no means saying we are ok on defense; just saying games like this when your defense has played better than normal, it falls on our offense.

You cant ask our defense to win games like this. The defense has played well enough to win. Our offense has really crapped the bed.

I am by no means saying we are ok on defense; just saying games like this when your defense has played better than normal, it falls on our offense.
I agree. They've done well enough, you can't keep doing 3 and outs and expecting good outcomes.

Not sure what he will do when we start winning. Only happy when complaining. I’ll say I thought we would be dust by this time so I’m agreeably impressed...

Reactions: bmb81664
Is it bad that I’m disappointed? We should be wining this thing.

I mean, I agree but the way I see it is that we are nowhere close to being a finished product and we still have a shot. This isn’t our year. And that’s ok. We’ve come a LONG way in 8 weeks. I want to win as bad as anyone, but we just aren’t there yet.

Whatever the hell happens today, this is a heck of a showing and I’m super pumped for what we are going to do going forward.

This is an enormous improvement compared to years past. Not only did we make them punt, we’re in the damn game. We’re taking big strides.

Reactions: cubsker
Dam JD’s drop is going to haunt us bad. I hope his uncle Chris gives him a great X-mas gift for it

Look, when we have the depth that a team like OSU does, we'll hang for 4 quarters. It just isn't there yet. But man, you can see at times what is coming with this offense. The D also has some potential. They made a lot of big plays today. Admittedly gave up a lot, but still, much better effort against a quality team.

Reactions: cornwoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT