ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, are you a football fan?

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
are you a fan of football? are you a Husker football fan? are you a sportsman? are you a casual? are you a fan of management?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

are you a fan of football? are you a Husker football fan? are you a sportsman? are you a casual? are you a fan of management?
But wait... there's more. if you're a fan of college football and are an unfortunate soul that follows the Nebraska football team, the basketball team sucks again. What does one have to do with another? Hell, I don't know - just running my jaw fingers.

But wait... there's more. if you're a fan of college football and are an unfortunate soul that follows the Nebraska football team, the basketball team sucks again. What does one have to do with another? Hell, I don't know - just running my jaw fingers.

My man, you are chronically and detrimentally online. Be careful, next thing you know, you'll get into some real self-loathing s**t, like being a Husker sports fan.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

1) Yes, college FB mostly. Not a fan of NFL.
2) F’n A yes a fan of Husker FB.
3) Yes.
4) Getting more and more casual as I age.
5) Not really. Maybe small company management is OK, but big company or governm*nt management blows.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT