ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, names...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I was kind of embarrassed because there is this gentleman i kind of know who i had been calling the wrong name for like a month and a half. in my defense, he never corrected me, but it wasn't until i heard this other guy calling him a different name (i tried correcting him 😐) that i realized that i had been calling this dude the wrong name the entire time.

I'm pretty bad at remembering names, are you guys good at remembering folks' names? or do you struggle as well?

I am terrible at remembering names, too. Someone I know who's really good at it says to say their name at least 5 times during the course of your initial conversation, and that helps with the retention.

s8KDa6iGj1nPfm_afsAA-MtVjU-y7B45QQAGfGBsO8E.jpg

I was kind of embarrassed because there is this gentleman i kind of know who i had been calling the wrong name for like a month and a half. in my defense, he never corrected me, but it wasn't until i heard this other guy calling him a different name (i tried correcting him 😐) that i realized that i had been calling this dude the wrong name the entire time.

I'm pretty bad at remembering names, are you guys good at remembering folks' names? or do you struggle as well?
I remember Hot Chicks names pretty easily. Everyone else, no so much.

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon and TOMHP

What's so hard about remembering "hey buddy", or "hey chief"?

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT