ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. Scum prediction thread

I'm going with this. While not a Nebraska fan, I still think you guys will win. Matter of fact, just made my bet on Bovada, taking Huskers +3.0.

That CU/TCU game could have been a 7-10 point victory for TCU and then the narrative heading into this game would be different. I think your D can punish them physically way worse than what TCU could do, and then just run the ball at them.

I say Nebraska puts up four solid TD drives and wins 28-10.
You could just give your $ to me...

I hate to even attempt to make a guess here, but I’m going to say CU 31 NU 17

But let’s see I’m tempted to give NU a leg up and bet the over on this… if I do that I’m sure we will either keep it close or win, that’s just my luck with betting lol

Like others have said, my heart is for the Huskers but my head tells me parts of this team will not get out of its own way. Until that narrative changes, I can’t pick the Huskers.

The O-line will continue to implode at critical times and we will leave points on the field because of this. Sims will force some throws and give up a couple of picks. Tigers don’t change their stripes.

Buffs 35
Huskers 21

Reactions: Mrs HuskerHusaria
I think we could have won the game if we just kept running it, controlled time of possession, and not turned it over. Our 2 losses are on Sims.

No way! We may lose but we aren't getting curb stomped. If that happens we might as well chalk up a disastrous first season for Rhule and Company.
Is a 22 point loss considered being "curb stomped" as you put it? Do you feel it's already a disastrous first season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT