ADVERTISEMENT

Not funny.

Dude. How awful. People don't seem to get the message that you just can't recreationally use opiates/opioids. I had a bud whose parents found him dead in his bed. Loved zbars and talked about that a lot. Coworker lost his gf to fentanyl. I think he was selling it. He totally stopped that after that event. Prayers sent up for your love and for you.

Sorry to hear that as well. Prayers to you. I've dealt with death before, but I knew it was coming. So I'm sure this is hard for you. Hang in there. Pray.

Hope really is double edged sword. It guts you when it runs out yet how do you live without it.

I take a benzo for never ending panic attacks. Mainly to stop them from happening. Wished I didn't have to.

May the love of almighty God grant you peace.
I obviously don't know you as a person, but I do hope you're able to hang in there and not slip into old ways.
I hope you have a support system of friends, family, whatever/whoever it may be when you need it.
The pain, anger must be overwhelming.
I know these words mean little, but know that people here are praying for and keeping you in their hearts and thoughts. If you need anything reach out.

Reactions: c3o
My condolences. Tough thing to see/go through. Take care of yourself through this and don't be afraid to ask for help.

So hard to read. Very sorry for your loss and pain brother. Opioids are devil, I know this 1st hand… 😕

So sorry for your loss!!!!! My younger brother unexpectedly died last month after recently turning 34. Tomorrow will be one month. It has been miserable. I do not wish the pain and grief on anybody. So sorry again for your loss!!!!

We have lots of odd topics. Here is one you never think will happen to you.

My girlfriend seems to have died tonight from opoid intoxication. I found her. Did CPR until EMS arrived.

She had an affinity for that shit, I missed how much.

Kirsten is now gone, and I am bereft.
So sorry to hear that. Definitely not funny. Prayers are with you and her family during this time.

I'm so sorry. As others have suggested, make sure you have a good support system to deal with what you just witnessed.

Unfortunately, death from opioids seems to be everywhere. I know in Idaho and Washington there is a big campaign to allow folks easier access to narcan.

Last edited:
We have lots of odd topics. Here is one you never think will happen to you.

My girlfriend seems to have died tonight from opoid intoxication. I found her. Did CPR until EMS arrived.

She had an affinity for that shit, I missed how much.

Kirsten is now gone, and I am bereft.
I’m sorry you had to go through this. My heart goes out to you. Give yourself some time, but you need to talk to somebody. Like, a professional. Sometimes we think time will just heal everything. That’s not necessarily true. It’s okay to ask for help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT