ADVERTISEMENT

No dunking in HS in Maine...

Since not everyone can dunk- it is "offensive" to some that someone can dunk while others cant- it's unfair and undemocratic

Maybe the solution is lowering the basket to 8 feet so then everyone can dunk and no one will be left out or offended

Reactions: baseball31ne
Maybe Karl Hess moved to Maine and opened an Everybody Comes to Watch Me Ref Academy.

They are enforcing the no grasping the rim part of the rule not the no dunking part. Either way the call on the video was terrible! Makes no sense to start enforcing it now after they let it go all season.
Like it was said after Palmer's dunk and technical. Eyes down, face forward and apologize for throwing it down.

They are enforcing the no grasping the rim part of the rule not the no dunking part. Either way the call on the video was terrible! Makes no sense to start enforcing it now after they let it go all season.
Like it was said after Palmer's dunk and technical. Eyes down, face forward and apologize for throwing it down.
It stinks that the officials are being asked to do this by the commissioner. I doubt many, if any, of the officials want to be calling these technical fouls for this.

Reactions: davecisar
It stinks that the officials are being asked to do this by the commissioner. I doubt many, if any, of the officials want to be calling these technical fouls for this.
Good old boys under the wrong direction. I'm shocked, absolutely shocked.

Isn't it all white people in Maine anyway? Probably not a lot of dunking to begin with. Non-issue.

Reactions: Cornicator
If you don't want showboat dunking then swallow your whistle and let the defense do their job.

They should make a rule that the girls HAVE to dunk...if not the points are not counted. Lower the rims to 9 feet.

Someone's trigger got tripped. Must have glanced at him after dunking on him, instant fit thrown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT