ADVERTISEMENT

Sports illustrated is on the ropes

What did "woke" mean originally? In this case it wasn't that bb&b stopped carrying My Pillows, Kohls, Target and Walmart quietly did to. It was the way they did it. The got on a soapbox in the press about Lindell doing an election "denier". It caused a company already on the brink to lose a huge amount of sales and put them over the edge. BTW another segment of society uses the term "denier" to shut down any views they don't agree with.
Maybe they stopped carrying them because they couldn’t sell them and used the denial stuff as cover.

twice as nice in baja seems like the best cover

Pics so I can gtfo

The body paint edition was good.

Rs4gktG.jpg

Listen, I'm not attacking you. I think you're doing a "contrarian" thing, letting people know there are two sides to a story. I get it.
Reminding people that CEOs work hard should be 972 on our list of things to remind people about.
The last part of your post is what deserves attention.
CEO compensation has increased at a much faster pace than non-CEO pay over the last several decades. This has been happening at the same time American companies are failing to compete or even demonstrate common sense.
Let's just admit we have a different a priority list and leave it at that.
CEOs get paid what it takes to attract and keep people with unique experience and management skills. That doesn’t mean that will always equate to the success of the company. I know one Fortune 500 CEO. Her first CEO position was a promotion from CFO after she was able to clean up an accounting scandal nightmare and restore the financial integrity of a huge company. She was a small town girl who attended an Ivy League school and started out as a staff accountant/financial expert. She was in the subway near the twin towers on her way to work there when the plains hit. She was 10 minutes late for work or she would have been in the towers.

She’s moved at least 5 times climbing the ladder and along the way she got divorced after her ex-husband sired 2 kids with other women. That left her caring for their 2 kids. I can not begin to tell you how intelligent and competent she is. On top of that she’s gorgeous. Her latest move is to another Fortune 500 company in California. She’s been brought in multiple times to clean up financial messes and has succeeded at every stop. How much is that worth to a multi-billion dollar business?

CEOs get paid what it takes to attract and keep people with unique experience and management skills. That doesn’t mean that will always equate to the success of the company. I know one Fortune 500 CEO. Her first CEO position was a promotion from CFO after she was able to clean up an accounting scandal nightmare and restore the financial integrity of a huge company. She was a small town girl who attended an Ivy League school and started out as a staff accountant/financial expert. She was in the subway near the twin towers on her way to work there when the plains hit. She was 10 minutes late for work or she would have been in the towers.

She’s moved at least 5 times climbing the ladder and along the way she got divorced after her ex-husband sired 2 kids with other women. That left her caring for their 2 kids. I can not begin to tell you how intelligent and competent she is. On top of that she’s gorgeous. Her latest move is to another Fortune 500 company in California. She’s been brought in multiple times to clean up financial messes and has succeeded at every stop. How much is that worth to a multi-billion dollar business?
Is she single?

Is she single?
Yes and she’s gorgeous and sweet. She used to babysit for us. 7+ figure salary plus stock options. Her ex quit med school to move with her to New York so she’s still paying that sleezebag. It’s hard to imagine what that dipshit was thinking.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I’ve seen samples of the last few years of swimsuit issues. I’m shocked it took them this long to go belly up.

Yes and she’s gorgeous and sweet. She used to babysit for us. 7+ figure salary plus stock options. Her ex quit med school to move with her to New York so she’s still paying that sleezebag. It’s hard to imagine what that dipshit was thinking.
It’s in another thread but you know what is undefeated…

"The Athletic" is apparently doing well and it has replaced all the old sports stalwarts (SI, SN, etc.) for in-depth reporting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT