ADVERTISEMENT

PBA #7 Nationally in BB Attendance

So I saw a YouTube video that ranked the b1g bb arenas. They had pba at 11 out of 14. I've never been to any other div 1 bb arenas recently other than k-state (to watch vb before they opened their designated vb arena) and Baylor for a couple graduations.

Any thoughts on that? What I thought was odd was the bottom half were basically about their design. The top half he started incorporating atmosphere. Seems a little judgmental. Granted, 1 person opinion.

How many arenas have you guys been to and thoughts 🤔

I wonder how much that will affect the revenue for Men's Basketball this season.

So I saw a YouTube video that ranked the b1g bb arenas. They had pba at 11 out of 14. I've never been to any other div 1 bb arenas recently other than k-state (to watch vb before they opened their designated vb arena) and Baylor for a couple graduations.

Any thoughts on that? What I thought was odd was the bottom half were basically about their design. The top half he started incorporating atmosphere. Seems a little judgmental. Granted, 1 person opinion.

We just need to stay good.

I've been to Iowa. I just couldn't get into that whole bowl concept and walking down to your seat. I've been to KU several times, probably the best atmosphere in college basketball. I've been to Creighton, Iowa State, a handful of NBA arenas, but no other Big 10 arenas. I would say that PBA is right up there or better than any place I've been other than Phog Allen and Madison Square Garden.

Without having been to any other Big 10 arenas, I'm not sure which ones would definitely be ranked higher than PBA. Indiana, Michigan State would be two (based on tradition). I've always thought that Illinois had a great home court, but I've never been there.

I've been to Iowa. I just couldn't get into that whole bowl concept and walking down to your seat. I've been to KU several times, probably the best atmosphere in college basketball. I've been to Creighton, Iowa State, a handful of NBA arenas, but no other Big 10 arenas. I would say that PBA is right up there or better than any place I've been other than Phog Allen and Madison Square Garden.

Without having been to any other Big 10 arenas, I'm not sure which ones would definitely be ranked higher than PBA. Indiana, Michigan State would be two (based on tradition). I've always thought that Illinois had a great home court, but I've never been there.
I guess I have been to the quest center, at the time, for a Creighton game. Forgot about that. It's good. Pinnacle is as good imo, just a tad smaller.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT