ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Trade rumors

this is a curious one

dude looked like a future HoFer when he broke into the league

Davante is questionable decision maker so it won't surprise if he ends up on the Jets. He could have stayed in GB, maybe the most stable NFL franchise with a long history of hiring offensive minded coaches, for the same or more money.

So it will be funny if he goes to the Jets, Rodgers gets hurt or retires, and he's begging for targets against Wilson, and Hall and Allen's carries. With possibly a DC as a head coach.

yeah....no. he broke up with Rogers once, and now Rogers team kinda sucks, and Adams is on the back nine of his career...if he wants to win, he will go to one of about 3 teams, Ravens, Chiefs, or Bills, those three would give him the best shot..... If he just wants another payday, he will go wherever.

Davante is questionable decision maker so it won't surprise if he ends up on the Jets. He could have stayed in GB, maybe the most stable NFL franchise with a long history of hiring offensive minded coaches, for the same or more money.

So it will be funny if he goes to the Jets, Rodgers gets hurt or retires, and he's begging for targets against Wilson, and Hall and Allen's carries. With possibly a DC as a head coach.

These two may as well be doing potato chip commercials with Randy Moss, Dan Marino, and Emmitt Smith. WASHED.
At the time I hated to see both of them go. But in hindsight our GM Brian Gutekunst knew it was the right move. Packers are youngest team in the NFL. Loaded with talent. Not a lot of ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
At the time I hated to see both of them go. But in hindsight our GM Brian Gutekunst knew it was the right move. Packers are youngest team in the NFL. Loaded with talent.
I think Jimmy Johnson once said “ it’s OK to let a guy go too soon, but it’s not OK to keep a guy too long” I’ve seen that be true many times. Vikings moved on from Dalvin Cook. Seemed like he was the prime of his career. Since he’s left, crickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBK4life
At the time I hated to see both of them go. But in hindsight our GM Brian Gutekunst knew it was the right move. Packers are youngest team in the NFL. Loaded with talent.
You gotta be great at evaluating talent, especially for a team that trades away their top picks or overpays for a free agent. it is that much more difficult to build a good young roster with only a couple of misses on draft picks. Gutekunst is pretty good.

No. Maxx said him and Davante are a package deal. They both wanted off the Raiders.
Raiders have the cool factor, history, support and lore. They have a state of the art facility. They also have idiot ownership. That seems to be the difference. They are run by a bunch of clowns.

Next year, they will have Shad Sanders 🤡

Raiders have the cool factor, history, support and lore. They have a state of the art facility. They also have idiot ownership. That seems to be the difference. They are run by a bunch of clowns.

Next year, they will have Shad Sanders 🤡
If they take Shadeur in the 1st round they will cement their downfall. Only to prove that Mark Davis has no idea on what he's doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT